Hallo from Shanghai China

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 22nd, '11, 10:56

Hallo from Shanghai China

by Irenee » Jul 22nd, '11, 10:56

Hallo there, I just found this place and was impressed that an American company doing so many fancy things on Chinese tea!

I am Chinese, and a Chinese tea lover.My favorite is Moonlight White - a kind of raw Pu'erh, and followed by Tin Kuan Yin. I'm originally from Zhejiang, the place of Dragon Well tea; and now work in Shanghai. Although my role is nothing with tea (I'm dealing with market intelligence and campaign management), I'm lucky to taste almost the best and safest tea at seasons due to the company is dealing with crop protection with quite heavy touch to farmers....

This Sep, I will relocate to Chengdu, the city with most teahouses in the world, which will give me more ideas on my MBA project on tea. I also love to make friends with the same passion for tea drinking, as well as tea business...

Again, so happy to find the place here~ and so many sightful articles on tea business from strategy to marketing to implementation! Thanks!

Jul 22nd, '11, 13:33

Re: Hallo from Shanghai China

by teaisme » Jul 22nd, '11, 13:33

Hey welcome !

I always wanted to go to chengdu. Maybe someday you will share some pictures of the area once you move? :mrgreen:

Jul 22nd, '11, 23:40
Vendor Member

by IPT » Jul 22nd, '11, 23:40

您好!欢迎光临!
我叫上官,我是美国人,现在在桂林。我因为非常爱茶所以在十年前来中国。不好意思我的中文不太好。你有QQ号码? 如果你想要我们一起可以说话

上官 (IPT)

Jul 23rd, '11, 08:59

by Irenee » Jul 23rd, '11, 08:59

churng wrote:Hey welcome !

I always wanted to go to chengdu. Maybe someday you will share some pictures of the area once you move? :mrgreen:

Yayaa, sure, I will. I will have lots of chances to go Yunnan, Guizhou and basically stay in Chengdu, Sichuan. Will share some interesting pictures with you. Cheers~

Jul 23rd, '11, 09:13

by Irenee » Jul 23rd, '11, 09:13

IPT wrote:您好!欢迎光临!
我叫上官,我是美国人,现在在桂林。我因为非常爱茶所以在十年前来中国。不好意思我的中文不太好。你有QQ号码? 如果你想要我们一起可以说话

上官 (IPT)

你好,欢迎来中国。我没有QQ号码,但我们可以在这里说话~ 桂林是个美丽的城市,还有阳朔,我都很喜欢。Enjoy your stay there~ :)

Oct 27th, '11, 02:30

by djlau » Oct 27th, '11, 02:30

Hallo Irene ! 歡迎光臨! I love the hustle and bustle of Shanghai. Worked there before, and go back every year. Dragonwell tea is one of my favorites. Unfortunately I can't find it here at a reasonable price!

I didn't know that Cheng Du has the highest concentration of tea houses in China. I definitely need to visit the city sometime.

Oct 27th, '11, 16:50

by Poohblah » Oct 27th, '11, 16:50

I hope you enjoy Chengdu :) I spent a week there this summer. Good weather, great food, and plenty of teahouses :)

+ Post Reply