Dec 13th, '11, 20:17

Looking for particular teas...Help me shop at Adagio?

by JCFantasy23 » Dec 13th, '11, 20:17

Im trying to make a purchase soon for Christmas and while browsing the teas did not see anything that just said Orange Spice, so anything you can suggest that would work?

Does Adagio carry just an Orange Spice? I love Orange Spice but I bought some loose tea from a local tea shop. A good fresh taste but not enough spice for me. It's funny, but I had the same issue with their chai. I can taste the leaf and earth tones well but neither have the spice I'm used to, even in bagged tea.

Also, I recently sampled a teabag of Bromley's Tropical China Black tea and LOVED it. Any suggestions of something similar? I am not much of a fruit tea fan but it was a very subtle note of the fruit and rich, surprised me how much I enjoyed it.

I'm a big black tea fan, if you can't tell. :) I am also going to get a sample of a white and a green but I guess will just have to play russian roulette with those as I'm not sure what I'd like with them. I'm thinking of trying White Symphony and Gunpowder.

Going to order the $25 or so with samples to taste test.

Dec 13th, '11, 20:25

Re: Looking for particular teas...Help me shop at Adagio?

by JCFantasy23 » Dec 13th, '11, 20:25

Looking at the ingredients of Oriental Spice, sounds pretty good. Would this count as an Orange Spice or close to it?

+ Post Reply