Gaiwans

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Gaiwans

Postby Jspigs » Dec 16th, '11, 21:34

I would like to see adagio sell gaiwans.
Jspigs

Re: Gaiwans

Postby jcov » Feb 13th, '12, 16:43

I agree, I think I had to search a lot on my own to discover how much better is to use gaiwan to steep your tea. Specially for Oolongs and pu-erhs since they allow multiple steeps easily.
jcov

Postby kiaharii » May 9th, '12, 10:43

Definitely this! I'm having trouble finding one of these on the web for a decent price + reliable source. Adagio already has some yixing pots, it seems like this and a kyusu are the only things that are missing!
kiaharii

Postby Leo_Blue » May 10th, '12, 01:53

I would suggest Yunnan Sourcing. If you are in the US they have a site here as well. They have a couple of REALLY cheap gaiwans on both sites and I have one myself that I can tell you works perfectly. I would be nice to see our wonderful host to TeaChat offer such a thing though. That's my two cents.
Leo_Blue

Postby Lerxst2112 » May 12th, '12, 18:30

The vendor Dragon Tea House on Fleabay....errr....Ebay has pretty good wares, I've found. We've gotten several tea pots from there, and my gongfu set. So far, so good!
Lerxst2112

Postby Bryan_drinks_te... » Jun 17th, '12, 18:49

Lerxst2112 wrote:The vendor Dragon Tea House on Fleabay....errr....Ebay has pretty good wares, I've found. We've gotten several tea pots from there, and my gongfu set. So far, so good!

It's a bit expensive for what you're getting though, but I must agree with ya Jess, as I've gotten decent teaware from them in the past.
Bryan_drinks_te...

Instant Messenger

Permissions