Best and Worst 2K7

Have something to add to an article? Don't keep it to yourself!

Best and Worst 2K7

Postby xine » Dec 5th, '07, 11:41

Please post here to respond to the latest teamuse.com article.
xine

Postby Space Samurai » Dec 5th, '07, 12:07

Very nice. :D It tickles me that the Be Well teas made the list. I would have placed Rishi's sweet Matcha in the worst column, but that's jus my opinion.
Space Samurai

Postby Mary R » Dec 5th, '07, 12:32

Wow...I've got to admit that I haven't been paying much attention to the crisis in Darjeeling--but that is certainly a top qualifier for the worst of 2007. I believe that the Lochan's Indus Foundation is trying to alleviate these conditions--principally through educating the children of these tea workers. In the past, the Lochan's have offered a medley of loose teas--the proceeds of which go to supporting this work. I can't see anything up on that currently, nor do I readily see info on contributing to Indus...but I'll see what can be done.
Mary R

Postby xine » Dec 5th, '07, 12:52

Mary R wrote:Wow...I've got to admit that I haven't been paying much attention to the crisis in Darjeeling--but that is certainly a top qualifier for the worst of 2007. I believe that the Lochan's Indus Foundation is trying to alleviate these conditions--principally through educating the children of these tea workers. In the past, the Lochan's have offered a medley of loose teas--the proceeds of which go to supporting this work. I can't see anything up on that currently, nor do I readily see info on contributing to Indus...but I'll see what can be done.

Thanks for link Mary- I had been looking for a site about any aid organizations for the crisis there. I will keep checking up on it as well.

Space, I really really hated the Be Well Teas. Before that, I was still giving RoT some props (more so because I had some left over tea bags) but after that debacle. gross. and the long writing is pretencious. I guess I should have included that in my review as well.

thanks you two for the feedback! :)
xine

Postby CynTEAa » Dec 5th, '07, 13:57

Nicely done, Xine!

:D
CynTEAa

Postby Chip » Dec 5th, '07, 14:37

This just in...

The Ministers of the Republic have renounced you all as traitors. The Minister of Leaves has called a special council of ministers to proclaim TeaChat and her membership as enemies of the state of the Republic of Tea. Ban together Citizens of the Republic of Tea!!!
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Space Samurai » Dec 5th, '07, 14:39

In that regard, I've long since considered myself a political terrorist. :twisted:
Space Samurai

Postby Chip » Dec 5th, '07, 14:40

Space Samurai wrote:In that regard, I've long since considered myself a political terrorist. :twisted:

...a political TEArrorist. :roll:
Chip
Mod/Admin

Instant Messenger

Permissions