Teavana on youtube

For general/other topics related to tea.

Jun 29th, '12, 22:05

Teavana on youtube

by garrettmc » Jun 29th, '12, 22:05

I was just looking around on youtube the other day and typed in teavana. it kinda made me upset to see how many people rage about how great it is on youtube. i know how much money they are wasting on mediocre tea when they could have so much better for less money :/

Jun 29th, '12, 23:03

Re: Teavana on youtube

by BioHorn » Jun 29th, '12, 23:03

Their stock hit an all-time low of $12.40 on the 24th of June. History will show the results of their business practices.

Jun 30th, '12, 01:15

by Poohblah » Jun 30th, '12, 01:15

garrettmc wrote:I was just looking around on youtube the other day and typed in teavana. it kinda made me upset to see how many people rage about how great it is on youtube. i know how much money they are wasting on mediocre tea when they could have so much better for less money :/
Hey, don't worry about it. Their happiness isn't your problem. And besides, not everybody can share your connoisseurship. I'm sure that, somewhere out there, there's a foodie complaining that you don't pay enough attention to what you eat or how you cook it, or that there's an environmentalist who laments the lack of energy efficiency in your house.

It's not an issue of their ignorance, it's an issue of your assuming that they have the energy or will to care more about your passion.

Nothing personal. I just don't think you should get your jimmies rustled over this matter ;) Just make sure to enjoy your tea :)

Jun 30th, '12, 18:30

by garrettmc » Jun 30th, '12, 18:30

haha yeah, that's a good point :) and i most definitely will. i'm waiting on my first da hong pao, pu-erh, and milk oolong to get here

Jul 1st, '12, 00:39

by Poohblah » Jul 1st, '12, 00:39

and, while we're on the topic of youtube - http://xkcd.com/202/

+ Post Reply