Floating Leaves Tea-Spring Tea

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Jun 8th, '12, 22:25

Floating Leaves Tea-Spring Tea

by nw-T » Jun 8th, '12, 22:25

Some great new tea available at FLT!

I've had the 2 traditional Dong Dings ,Alishan,Lishan,ShanLiXi,Baozhong 2nd place,Baozhong Farmer's choice,a roasted Buddha Hand and a really nice 2011 TGY.

Oh, and the Aged Baozhong, Shiuwen brought back is really nice.

The 2 Dong Dings are my favorite so far! Both have a full body with great after taste and durability.

The Alishan is my favorite of the 3 High Mountain. Once again great body and after taste with some delicate high notes.

I tried the 2012 Taiwan Wuyi, which is more roasted than the last two seasons.This is gonna be a really nice tea.

I'm not sure if she has put them all on the website yet, but I'm sure it will be updated soon.

Check em out.I've enjoyed all of them so far! :D :D

Aug 4th, '12, 17:46

Re: Floating Leaves Tea-Spring Tea

by rhondabee » Aug 4th, '12, 17:46

I bought the high mountain and baozhong samplers and all were great. I usually like the Farmer's Choice Baozhong the best, but this year prefered the Honorable Mention. The first time I brewed it, it had a scent reminiscent of lilacs that I enjoyed. I'm currently drinking the Da Yu Ling, and the scent of the wet leaves is wonderful.

Aug 6th, '12, 12:32

by iovetea » Aug 6th, '12, 12:32

rhondabee wrote:I bought the high mountain and baozhong samplers and all were great. I usually like the Farmer's Choice Baozhong the best, but this year prefered the Honorable Mention. The first time I brewed it, it had a scent reminiscent of lilacs that I enjoyed. I'm currently drinking the Da Yu Ling, and the scent of the wet leaves is wonderful.
yes i totally forgot what got me hooked to taiwanese tea. I JUST LOVE HOW THE WET LEAVES OF HIGH MOUNTAIN OOLONG SMELL! i once had one i couldnt stop smelling it, i think only my gf smelled ever better to me.
thank you so much, you really remembered me, how good, good oolong can be, i already was beginning to get satisfied with lower quality, because i forgot the really awesome stuff. THANKS A LOT!!!!

Aug 7th, '12, 22:35

by MIKE_B » Aug 7th, '12, 22:35

So far I have had their alishan, lishan, da yu ling, and 2nd place bao zhong.
They were all very good. I am drinking the DYL as I type this. Light and sweet, beautiful aroma. A very nice tea.

Aug 8th, '12, 20:52

by tenuki » Aug 8th, '12, 20:52

Ya, finally a decent season!

I really like the new aged baozhong, and the li shan is wonderfully round with a lovely lingering aftertaste.

+ Post Reply