Hooker Tea Company - St. Petersburg, FL

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Hooker Tea Company - St. Petersburg, FL

Postby HydeInFL » Dec 26th, '07, 04:43

There is a single location establishment in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. I'm new to "good teas" so I really don't know what to say about them. If someone could take a look at their website and let me know what you think of their pricing, I'd appreciate it. They're convenient to me so if their pricing is decent I'd like to give some of their teas a try. Their web site is www.hookertea.com.

Thanks!
HydeInFL

Postby Mary R » Dec 26th, '07, 15:15

Hm...I saw some of their teas at a fruit stand today. Maybe I'll check them out.
Mary R

Postby HydeInFL » Dec 26th, '07, 23:05

Yes, they do have quite a few fruity teas, but they have a small assortment of more plain ones too.

Mary R wrote:Hm...I saw some of their teas at a fruit stand today. Maybe I'll check them out.
HydeInFL

Postby forkyfork » Dec 28th, '07, 15:07

Do they have a storefront? I have never heard of this place before, but I live very close to St. Pete.
forkyfork

Postby HydeInFL » Dec 28th, '07, 23:56

Yes, they have a storefront and sell both loose leaf tea and sell drinks.

300 Beach Drive Suite 124
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

(727) 894-4TEA

This is a nice downtown area. If you show up on the weekend there's other stuff to do down there as well.

forkyfork wrote:Do they have a storefront? I have never heard of this place before, but I live very close to St. Pete.
HydeInFL

Postby Wesli » Dec 29th, '07, 01:04

Do they host any teavents?
Wesli

Postby TheSteamyPot » Dec 30th, '07, 11:49

There is a local tea house here in Tampa, its called Kalesia Tea Lounge, its one of a kind. I do believe they are going to open more locations. They have over 150 different kinds of tea. The have a .pdf file that lists all the teas that they carry.

http://www.thetealounge.com/
TheSteamyPot

Instant Messenger

Permissions