Sep 22nd, '12, 10:36

Yabai: SOLD! Greenwood Studio Tea Cups

by Yabai » Sep 22nd, '12, 10:36

Hello! Up for sale are two beautiful teacups that I purchased on Etsy.com from Shawn McGuire at Greenwood Studios. I am working on cleaning out my tea cupboard! I seem to have accumulated way more than I will ever use! These are in perfect condition with no defects. I would like $25 for these teacups via Paypal. This will include shipping with tracking and insurance to anywhere in the USA. If you would like higher resolution photos, I would be happy to send them to you!

Last edited by Yabai on Sep 22nd, '12, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

Sep 22nd, '12, 10:59

Re: yabai: FS Greenwood Studio Tea Cups

by RoseWood » Sep 22nd, '12, 10:59

Hmm..

I want these cups, but as this is your first post here, I'm a little nervous. How can I be sure you're on the up and up?

Sep 22nd, '12, 11:27

Re: Yabai: FS Greenwood Studio Tea Cups

by Yabai » Sep 22nd, '12, 11:27

Understandable! I have lurked on this site for a long time - but don't post much. If you would like, I could post this on ebay with a buy it now. I have 497 positive transactions.

Sep 22nd, '12, 11:27
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Sep 22nd, '12, 11:27

Technically, all participants should be members for 60 days ... poster and interested members. I have added a 5 post minimum, however this offer is grandfathered in. While an offer will be removed if permissions have not been requested of a Moderator and minimum time and posts are not met.

Beyond this, you are participating at your own risk, though I feel this is minimal ... Paypal offers buyer protection, though I have never had occasion to use it.

Sep 22nd, '12, 11:44

by RoseWood » Sep 22nd, '12, 11:44

Ok, Chip, maybe I'm tired from posting a Tea Rating Scale, but that was as clear as mud to me. Am I or Yabai allowed to carry on a transaction or not?

Sep 22nd, '12, 15:30
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: yabai: FS Greenwood Studio Tea Cups

by Chip » Sep 22nd, '12, 15:30

RoseWood wrote:Hmm..

I want these cups, but as this is your first post here, I'm a little nervous. How can I be sure you're on the up and up?
... this is a two way street as you are a new member. The rule is directed to OPs, but obviously this can be applied in a practical sense to interested parties.

The OP is permitted to sell, trade with you, but he too should be aware and beware ...

Just sayin' ...
Items may simply be given away, traded, or a fair price may be asked for them. However, be warned that trading, buying, and selling are independent transactions from both TeaChat, its Moderators, and Adagio Teas and must be undertaken at the participant's own risks.

Sep 22nd, '12, 17:01

by RoseWood » Sep 22nd, '12, 17:01

Ok, since we've received Chip's blessing, I guess we can figure this out. I'll PM you...

Sep 22nd, '12, 21:18

by debunix » Sep 22nd, '12, 21:18

I've got several of Shawn's cups, and can say they're worth a little risk to enjoy in your own hand.

Sep 22nd, '12, 22:06

by Yabai » Sep 22nd, '12, 22:06

SOLD! Thank you for all of the interest!