About Davids Tea?

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Re: About Davids Tea?

Postby Chip » Oct 5th, '12, 07:59

minor_glitch wrote:One step ahead of you Chip! :wink: (5th post down)

Job well done! :idea:
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby dzrogers » Oct 5th, '12, 10:14

I have one of the $20 kyusu Chip is referring to. They are great for casual tea drinking. Very serviceable,very comfortable in hand, and they do a good job of brewing any number of teas whether Japanese or otherwise. I think I use mine everyday! Easily the best $20 I've spent in a great while.
dzrogers

Postby Chip » Oct 5th, '12, 11:46

dzrogers wrote:I have one of the $20 kyusu Chip is referring to. They are great for casual tea drinking. Very serviceable,very comfortable in hand, and they do a good job of brewing any number of teas whether Japanese or otherwise. I think I use mine everyday! Easily the best $20 I've spent in a great while.

... and bomb proof!!! 8)
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby AdamMY » Oct 5th, '12, 12:26

Chip wrote:
dzrogers wrote:I have one of the $20 kyusu Chip is referring to. They are great for casual tea drinking. Very serviceable,very comfortable in hand, and they do a good job of brewing any number of teas whether Japanese or otherwise. I think I use mine everyday! Easily the best $20 I've spent in a great while.

... and bomb proof!!! 8)

--in theory. I still haven't found the lid to mine after I lit off some fireworks inside of mine, I think its still in one piece, except its in orbit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, mine has bee sent to the office, and is a great and easy to use kyusu. Also very very rugged and sturdy.
AdamMY

Postby mp96 » Oct 7th, '12, 02:59

Thanks everyone again, I noted all the valuable information,,

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks again,:)
mp96

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions