Hey there

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 22nd, '12, 15:46

Hey there

by EHyde » Oct 22nd, '12, 15:46

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum but I've been drinking tea ... ever since my mom said I was old enough to have caffeine, which was at some point in elementary school. My dad has been a tea drinker for as long as I remember and I picked it up from him--he sticks to black teas and some more-oxidized oolongs, but I've branched out into greens and whites, and flavored teas as well (my absolute favorite tea is a jasmine and rose black tea I get from Allan Bros. Coffee; I'm not sure if it's their own blend or if they source it from somewhere though).
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and exploring the forum! I discovered it after placing an order with Adagio--initially I was just going to try some samples of their decaffeinated teas, since I'm trying to cut back on caffeine, but I ended up with enough samples of various stuff to get me free shipping ...

Oct 23rd, '12, 22:19

Re: Hey there

by MacGuffin » Oct 23rd, '12, 22:19

"Free shipping" is a phrase that's invariably music to my ears. Nice that you found your way here!

Oct 24th, '12, 11:30
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Oct 24th, '12, 11:30

EHyde wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and exploring the forum!
Welcome EHyde to TeaChat! We are also looking forward to sharing tea with you here on TC.

Hoping to see you around the forum, enjoy your TeaJourney with us! :mrgreen:

Oct 26th, '12, 10:06

by EHyde » Oct 26th, '12, 10:06

Thank you for the welcome!

+ Post Reply