Adagio Profiles

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Jan 4th, '08, 03:32
Adagio

Adagio Profiles

by ilya » Jan 4th, '08, 03:32

As some of you may have seen, all of Adagio's customers now have a 'customer profile' page on Adagio.com. This page includes a list of your favorite tea/teaware (including reviews), TeaMap reviews, TeaChat threads, TeaChef entries, and a list of friends who also shop with us. Basically, a place where you can keep all of your Adagio-related interests on one page.

In our continuing efforts to help tie all of our community sites closer together, we have created a link next to each eligible TeaChat poster ( Image ) that allows you to view this profile. We hope you like this new feature. As always, we love hearing feedback.

Jan 8th, '08, 00:37

by rhpot1991 » Jan 8th, '08, 00:37

Looks good. I have noticed 2 things though...

1. Can the favorites be reordered with the most ordered first, then maybe by review or something?

2. It seems to be stretching my awesome Arrested Development icon. I uploaded it back when we used smaller icons in the chat. Instead of hard coding a width can you use a max-width so older icons still work without stretching?

Jan 8th, '08, 02:15

Re: Adagio Profiles

by karia » Jan 8th, '08, 02:15

ilya wrote:As some of you may have seen, all of Adagio's customers now have a 'customer profile' page on Adagio.com. This page includes a list of your favorite tea/teaware (including reviews), TeaMap reviews, TeaChat threads, TeaChef entries, and a list of friends who also shop with us. Basically, a place where you can keep all of your Adagio-related interests on one page.

In our continuing efforts to help tie all of our community sites closer together, we have created a link next to each eligible TeaChat poster ( Image ) that allows you to view this profile. We hope you like this new feature. As always, we love hearing feedback.
sup.

but how do you get to this page from the adagio tea store site. right now i have to go to teachat, find a post that i wrote and then click on my own adagio profile page.

Jan 8th, '08, 02:29
Adagio

by ilya » Jan 8th, '08, 02:29

In order to access the page, you simply click on your name on the top of the site where is says, "Welcome back, Karia". This is not very intuitive and we will need to address it.

As for the icons, for design/alignment purposes, we need to keep all the icons consistent in size. I would suggest uploading a large version of the icon to teh site and all your problems will be solved :)

The order of the products is actually based on the order of the teas on the site. So it goes from blacks, flavors, oolong all the way to iced, teaware, extras.

Jan 8th, '08, 02:46

by karia » Jan 8th, '08, 02:46

ilya wrote:In order to access the page, you simply click on your name on the top of the site where is says, "Welcome back, Karia". This is not very intuitive and we will need to address it.
ah!!! thank you!!

Jan 8th, '08, 17:02
Adagio

by ilya » Jan 8th, '08, 17:02

I spent a few hours last night reworking a bit of code on Adagio and have made it easier to navigate to your own page on Adagio. You should see your own icon on the bottom right of the site in the "Tea Friends List" section. Hope this helps.

-Ilya

Jan 9th, '08, 10:42

by LavenderPekoe » Jan 9th, '08, 10:42

Ilya,

I can't ever get to my own page from there or from the link under my own friends. It keeps sending me back to the home page.
Teas for trade:

Jan 9th, '08, 12:20
Adagio

solution

by ilya » Jan 9th, '08, 12:20

The problem was that you did not have your last name in the account info. I update it and the page is now accessible.

Jan 9th, '08, 15:38

by LavenderPekoe » Jan 9th, '08, 15:38

Thanks, Ilya. As always, you are the best. Now, get working on updating the wishlists. ;)
Teas for trade:

+ Post Reply