Special NEW Teas

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Special NEW Teas

Postby Syin » Sep 10th, '05, 18:50

Hello,

I'm looking for special and popular teas to try. Can anyone provides me a list of his/her favourite tea. I like teas with a fresh light taste.

Thank you, :lol:
Syin

Postby klemptor » Sep 10th, '05, 19:07

Black: try either Adagio's Darjeeling #22 or Ceylon Sonata
Oolong: try The Republic of Tea's Wuyi Oolong
Green: Most greens (especially the lighter-colored ones) will be fresh and delicate. Stay away from anything smoked as these tastes are more rounded and complex. Try Adagio's Jasmine #5.
White: Most whites will be light and delicate. Try The Republic of Tea's Silver Rain White Tea, or, if you're not averse to teabags, their Asian Jasmine.

I don't really drink herbals or rooibos, so I can't help you there.

Enjoy!
klemptor

Re: Special NEW Teas

Postby Ric » Sep 11th, '05, 17:21

Syin wrote:Hello,

I'm looking for special and popular teas to try. Can anyone provides me a list of his/her favourite tea. I like teas with a fresh light taste.

I would go with any of the Darjeeling Teas. Darjeeling is my favorite tea because it is light and fresh to the taste. They also have a nice muscatel flavor to them with a clean finish (no after taste).

Adagio has three types of Darjeeling:
darjeeling #1
darjeeling #2
darjeeling #22

I have tried numbers 2 aned 22 and I thought number 2 was better of the two I tried, and I buy a lot of Darjeeling teas from another online tea site.

I hope this will be of a help for you.

God Bless!
Ric

Re: Special NEW Teas

Postby Jeanne711 » Sep 11th, '05, 21:15

Syin wrote:Hello,

So many of Adagio's Teas are on my ever growing list of favorites, but if I could only choose one, hands down it would have to be Apricot Green. It's heaven in a cup! :D
Jeanne711

Thank you!!!

Postby syin » Sep 13th, '05, 10:16

Thank you for everyone who gave me suggestions. I will look into your recommended teas. :P
syin

Instant Messenger

Permissions