Hello from an exception

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jan 13th, '13, 16:54

Hello from an exception

by Suutej_Tsaj » Jan 13th, '13, 16:54

Hi, everyone! After a bit of a problem with the login, I was finally able to join the community!
I say I'm an exception because I come from Italy, more specifically from a town 50km to the south-east of Turin, Piedmont. And, pretty much like people in Spain, Greece and the Balkans, folks around here know but one non-alcoholic beverage: coffee! Admittedly, doses per person aren't insanely huge as they are in Serbia, but you'd be surprised by how many cups you can get in a day: coffee for breakfast, coffee mid-study, coffee after lunch, coffee mid-study (reprise), coffee after dinner and, sometimes, even at the pub! And the most common tea is basic Earl Grey in teabags. :lol:
Anyway, what else can I say? I study foreign languages (mainly Russian and English) at the University of Turin, I have a passion for arts, history and military history from all over the world and will always be grateful to whoever founded this forum! So much knowledge out there and so little spare time...
See you around!

P.s.: the name is Mongolian for "milky tea" and refers to the salty tea popular among both nomads and sedentists in the country.

Jan 13th, '13, 17:14
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello from an exception

by Chip » Jan 13th, '13, 17:14

Suutej_Tsaj wrote:Hi, everyone! After a bit of a problem with the login, I was finally able to join the community!
Glad you're in and part of our TeaCommunity! :mrgreen: Welcome to TeaChat, Suutej_Tsaj.

I am surely looking forward to seeing you around our forum!

Jan 16th, '13, 10:37

by AdamMY » Jan 16th, '13, 10:37

Welcome Suutej_Tsaj!

Thats a lot of cups of coffee, and keeping in mind its European coffee it is probably not weak either! ( Then again most of us on Teachat don't really brew our tea weak either).

Hope to see you around the forum.

Jan 16th, '13, 12:32

by tomasini » Jan 16th, '13, 12:32

speak for yourself adam, i like my tea weak and and puny (just like my physical body)!
but welcome Milky Tea! TeaChat is a unique place and a great dating site!

+ Post Reply