Hello from Swansea!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 27th, '13, 08:29

Hello from Swansea!

by ginkoftw » Mar 27th, '13, 08:29

Hello Tea lovers! :)

Im Amy and came across your forum recently, as i love tea!
I am also an artist, studying my second year in university. My recent installation piece is evolving tea! I am asking willing people from around the world to send me a photograph of their daily tea, and will be placing all the photos in one room for the public to see how different every individual cup of tea is different :)

If you would like to get involved in the name of tea please let me know, it would be fantastic to see all of your fantastic tea and it would help out a small time artist like me :)

Amy.

PS Also my favorite Teas are Assam & Kenyan. yummy.

Mar 27th, '13, 11:32
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello from Swansea!

by Chip » Mar 27th, '13, 11:32

Hi Amy and welcome to TeaChat.

This is an interesting concept for your project and I wish you well. Of course since you love tea, I hope you will become a contributing member of our forum.

Just a few questions ...
Will contributing members of TeaChat have access to to the final work? Will our names be credited to these photos or perhaps geographic locations?

Perhaps you could give us a few more details, such as when you will need these photographs,, how long will the completed work be available to the public ... thanks.

Have a great TeaDay!

Apr 1st, '13, 11:03

by ginkoftw » Apr 1st, '13, 11:03

Hello Chip!
Sorry it has taken me this long to reply.
Yes every person that enters their image into my installation will see the final piece, whether it be a success or failure. The exhibition will be open on June 7th 2013, and i will be posting all images of that exhibition on many of my websites, including my piece on this forum. I will supply all website links to all whom wish to view.

Yes, it is part of my work to have your name, age and city to which you live. All the details will be written in a journal that will be accessable within my installation piece, so all images will be credited.

The exhibition will be open for 2 week starting June 7th. It is held within my university and is open to all. My university is Swansea Metropolitan University, Swansea, South Wales, UK.

I am currently accepting images untill June 1st 2013! If anyone would like to get involved please feel free to do so. You can send your images to me via email.

ineedyourcuppa@live.com

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum!

Amy.

Apr 3rd, '13, 20:55
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Apr 3rd, '13, 20:55

OK, good luck with your project!

+ Post Reply