Greetings from South Bay! My Tea Life Story.

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 24th, '13, 14:31

Greetings from South Bay! My Tea Life Story.

by RichAftTaste » Apr 24th, '13, 14:31

I have been drinking tea without much thought for a long time. The first tea I tried was Lipton tea, my grandfather had drank this everyday. My grade school soft drink preference was Lipton Iced Tea over Coca-Cola any day.

I frequently went to various Asian restaurants growing up. The house tea brought early to the table was always readily available. Mostly consisted of Green tea, Jasmine Tea and the occasional Oolong.

I have been drinking tea as my conscious preference in a hot beverage for thirteen years. My choice has been Oolong tea for years. I was drinking SF Vital Life Drunken Eight Oolong for some time as a favorite.

I have drank many herbal teas in between these thirteen years including medicinal teas. Currently, I am drinking a Pu-erh tea. I have been drinking a couple cups of Ten Ren's Yunnan Tuo Pu-Erh everyday.

My next purchase is yet to be determined, this is partly why I chose to register here at TeaChat. My interest tea would have a strong flavor, earthy smell and a rich after taste. Good health benefits and hopefully not too much caffeine, that would be a plus.

I am always interested in trying a new tea and learning more of tea culture internationally, past and present.

Thank you

Apr 25th, '13, 08:17
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Greetings from South Bay! My Tea Life Story.

by Chip » Apr 25th, '13, 08:17

Greetings RichAftTaste and welcome to TeaChat! I am glad you registered and I am sure you will find some answers here as you continue on your TeaJourney.

I am looking forward to seeing you around. Why not check out the individual Tea forums located under TEA and TEAWARE :idea:

Apr 26th, '13, 11:03

Re: Greetings from South Bay! My Tea Life Story.

by RichAftTaste » Apr 26th, '13, 11:03

Chip wrote:Greetings RichAftTaste and welcome to TeaChat! I am glad you registered and I am sure you will find some answers here as you continue on your TeaJourney.

I am looking forward to seeing you around. Why not check out the individual Tea forums located under TEA and TEAWARE :idea:

Chip, thank you for the welcome. I been given some great answers to my tea questions. I also have been sent in a good direction for quality tea's at a reasonable cost. TeaChat is a great forum!

+ Post Reply