What the leafs say


One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

What the leafs say

Postby lordsbm » Jun 3rd, '13, 00:54

Refering to viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18713
There aren't any clear answer on what the leafs can tell you.

No mood to do much today, just went and seek out an easier article on the subject. Meaning lots of photos :lol:

Although not 100% correct, but it serve as a guide. :mrgreen:
http://www.puercn.com/puerchazs/peczs/43486.html

Maybe there'll be some who find this old, or maybe worthless, or incorrect. Well just write a better article, it'll help those looking who need it :lol:

edit: BTW 雨水料 means additional of fake pu erh leafs.
Last edited by lordsbm on Jun 3rd, '13, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
lordsbm
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Feb 20th, '

Re: What the leafs say

Postby Tead Off » Jun 3rd, '13, 07:11

lordsbm wrote:Refering to viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18713
There aren't any clear answer on what the leafs can tell you.

No mood to do much today, just went and seek out an easier article on the subject. Meaning lots of photos :lol:

Although not 100% correct, but it serve as a guide. :mrgreen:
http://www.puercn.com/puerchazs/peczs/43486.html

Maybe there'll be some who find this old, or maybe worthless, or incorrect. Well just write a better article, it'll help those looking who need it :lol:

Thanks, but why didn't you post it in the other thread?
User avatar
Tead Off
Vendor Member
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Apr 1st, '0
Location: Bangkok

Re: What the leafs say

Postby lordsbm » Jun 3rd, '13, 07:19

Tead Off wrote:Thanks, but why didn't you post it in the other thread?


I didn't want your thread getting locked :lol: J/K

Too much other info there, may get missed out :lol: Actually I did post there initially but end up delete it :lol:
User avatar
lordsbm
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Feb 20th, '

Re: What the leafs say

Postby TwoDog2 » Jun 3rd, '13, 12:29

lordsbm wrote:
Tead Off wrote:Thanks, but why didn't you post it in the other thread?


I didn't want your thread getting locked :lol: J/K

Too much other info there, may get missed out :lol: Actually I did post there initially but end up delete it :lol:


This may be the most :lol: I have ever seen in one reply
User avatar
TwoDog2
Vendor Member
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mar 19th, '
Location: Frequently Moving Around

Re: What the leafs say

Postby lordsbm » Jun 3rd, '13, 18:43

TwoDog2 wrote:his may be the most :lol: I have ever seen in one reply


I assured you there are other member who had used much much more :lol: in 1 reply. :lol:
User avatar
lordsbm
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Feb 20th, '


Instant Messenger

Permissions
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments
Navigation