SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby Poohblah » Apr 11th, '13, 21:06

Really enjoying my variety of samples so far.

Green oolongs are fantastic. Saving the DYL for last...

The oriental beauty, which is a variety of tea I generally buy for daily drinking, is both better and cheaper than offerings from other vendors that I've had before.

I will doubtless be back for more.

User avatar Poohblah
Posts: 929
Joined: Mar 04, '10
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » Apr 25th, '13, 09:31

Spring Gaoshan is finally upon us. The first is in with lots more to follow! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby minor_glitch » Apr 26th, '13, 21:31

Picking up my package from the post office tomorrow. :D Made it to Canada in less than 2 weeks!

User avatar minor_glitch
Posts: 138
Joined: May 19, '12
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact minor_glitch:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby sherubtse » Apr 27th, '13, 07:25

minor_glitch wrote:Picking up my package from the post office tomorrow. :D Made it to Canada in less than 2 weeks!


Very good to hear that shipping was (relatively) fast, as I may place an order in the near future. They are certainly on my short list of new vendors to try.

Best wishes,
sherubtse

User avatar sherubtse
Posts: 714
Joined: Jan 09, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » May 22nd, '13, 11:49

:D With massive shorts and terrible weather for harvesting, this season is defintely a trial by fire. We held out and kept passing on teas which did not meet our standards, and we believe it has paid off!

2013 Spring oolongs are here :!: Check them out :mrgreen: http://www.origintea.net

(*DYL is still coming :)...or is that DYLs :shock: )

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby sherubtse » May 22nd, '13, 12:17

SilentChaos wrote::D With massive shorts and terrible weather for harvesting, this season is defintely a trial by fire. We held out and kept passing on teas which did not meet our standards, and we believe it has paid off!

2013 Spring oolongs are here :!: Check them out :mrgreen: http://www.origintea.net

(*DYL is still coming :)...or is that DYLs :shock: )


Great news!

Do you have any recommendations, SilentChaos?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
sherubtse

User avatar sherubtse
Posts: 714
Joined: Jan 09, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » May 22nd, '13, 12:26

sherubtse wrote:
SilentChaos wrote::D With massive shorts and terrible weather for harvesting, this season is defintely a trial by fire. We held out and kept passing on teas which did not meet our standards, and we believe it has paid off!

2013 Spring oolongs are here :!: Check them out :mrgreen: http://www.origintea.net

(*DYL is still coming :)...or is that DYLs :shock: )


Great news!

Do you have any recommendations, SilentChaos?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
sherubtse


Personally, this one: http://www.origintea.net/2013-spring-li ... uan-oolong :mrgreen:

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » Jun 12th, '13, 11:53

2013 Spring oolong line up is now complete - featuring not 1 but 2 DYLs!! :mrgreen:

http://www.origintea.net/oolong/2013-spring-oolong-tea

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby 茶藝-TeaArt08 » Jun 12th, '13, 12:15

SilentChaos wrote:2013 Spring oolong line up is now complete - featuring not 1 but 2 DYLs!! :mrgreen:

http://www.origintea.net/oolong/2013-spring-oolong-tea



Silent Chaos,

I tried the link twice and it didn't redirect for me, could be a settings issue on my computer, I'll check again. Congratulations on finding DYL's that met your standard.

Blessings!

User avatar 茶藝-TeaArt08
Posts: 503
Joined: May 11, '13
Location: Sacramento, California

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby 茶藝-TeaArt08 » Jun 12th, '13, 12:16

There it goes....it's working. :D

User avatar 茶藝-TeaArt08
Posts: 503
Joined: May 11, '13
Location: Sacramento, California

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » Jun 27th, '13, 05:41

Origin Tea is currently planning a major revision of our Puerh lineup, and as a result most of our current offerings have been priced to clear! First come first serve: http://www.origintea.net/clearance :mrgreen:

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby kikula » Jul 5th, '13, 10:26

Quiet lurker here, at the moment feeling intensely stupid... no US currency option on the Origin site? I could look it up and convert it myself but seems like I must be missing something... halp?

User avatar kikula
Posts: 180
Joined: Jun 30, '13
Location: Maryland

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby kikula » Jul 5th, '13, 10:32

Oh, I see... 'scuse.

User avatar kikula
Posts: 180
Joined: Jun 30, '13
Location: Maryland

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby SilentChaos » Jul 5th, '13, 10:42

:)

User avatar SilentChaos
Vendor Member
Posts: 433
Joined: Feb 02, '12
Location: RSA
Contact SilentChaos:

Re: SilentChaos - Origin Tea, Oolong & Puerh

Postby Sergey » Jul 10th, '13, 12:30

SilentChaos wrote:Origin Tea is currently planning a major revision of our Puerh lineup, and as a result most of our current offerings have been priced to clear! First come first serve: http://www.origintea.net/clearance :mrgreen:


Price stated on the page by default is for cake or what? Because it looks like for 25 gram...

Sergey
Posts: 2
Joined: May 14, '13


Today's Poll



Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests