Greetings all

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jun 15th, '13, 01:04

Greetings all

by lordmage » Jun 15th, '13, 01:04

finally sorted out my login issues. must have need to steep on it :D

first a bit about me. you can call me Mage. i just recently got into True tea drinking. the only local place for me is over priced teavana and there is another spot i just found that i plan to check out next payday.

now about my teas experienced so far in list format. mostly flavored whites. all prepared using a perfect tea infuser and a hot water kettle with settable water temp.

teavana
youthberry wild orange blossom (love it with a little agave, sugar in the raw, or german rock sugar) 175 -180 degrees 2-4 mins

tried a cold brewed tea at teavana Snow Geisha (cherry of some kind) not my fav to say the least

also going for a chai and a strawberry cream have yet to try them.

then there are my adagio teas from greens to herbal,white, rooibo's
those have been a very nice experience but more on those later.
sleeping dragon,gunpowder,sencha, orange honey bush,berry blast and a few more. more on them at some point.

Jun 15th, '13, 13:12

Re: Greetings all

by teaisme » Jun 15th, '13, 13:12

hey there welcome to the chatty :mrgreen:

Jun 15th, '13, 13:35

by 茶藝-TeaArt08 » Jun 15th, '13, 13:35

Greetings and welcome! :D

Jun 20th, '13, 06:30

by lordmage » Jun 20th, '13, 06:30

rather than clog the board i figured i would come back here for updates if you will. First to Chip Thank you for helping me join even though i should have realized where the email went forgot about that replyto setting :?

i am in information overload heaven might not remember it all yet. Thank god for "Search Google in chrome" plus i am still Green in terms of experience. so here is my early Thanks to everyone who is educating me.

+ Post Reply