WWOOF Japan VLOG

Have a Tea Blog or Tea Vlog? Post a topic here.

Sep 17th, '13, 01:47

WWOOF Japan VLOG

by Trigga » Sep 17th, '13, 01:47

Hey all,
I was directed by Chip to post a link to my Vlog here. Right now I'm in traveling all over japan, staying with host families through an organization that goes by the acronym WWOOF. If you want more information of WWOOF just do a google search. I've got two Vlog's that are entirely devoted to green tea. One is where I taste some award winning sencha brewed by the farmer himself ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsOl30D0lU

There is another Vlog where I actually join in the process of making tea by hand, called 'Temomi-cha'. Please check out those videos, and if you are interested in Japan, WWOOF, or travel in general, please watch my other videos and subscribe.

Thanks!

Sep 18th, '13, 12:35

Re: WWOOF Japan VLOG

by rabbit » Sep 18th, '13, 12:35

Hey, I met a nice girl in Bar Harbor, ME who had been all over the world WWOOFing, her stories really got me curious and this has been something I've considered doing for a while now!

Sep 21st, '13, 19:29

Re: WWOOF Japan VLOG

by Trigga » Sep 21st, '13, 19:29

I would HIGHLY recommend WWOOF. This trip is going by so fast, and I find myself wanting more! Right now I'm on the brink of buying a plane ticket to Australia. I'm weighing my options which are enjoying more travel and seeing another country, being near broke, and driving my parents crazy. Tough decision :) .

+ Post Reply