NEW! Official OOLONG Tea Vendor Guide

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Re: NEW! Official OOLONG Tea Vendor Guide

Postby William » Sep 7th, '13, 06:52

sdsgibb wrote:Ok just received my shipment from http://www.taiwanteacrafts.com/ and I have been REALLY impressed so far... Best tea I have tried so far and great prices for the quality. Plus loads of samples and friendly service!

Couldnt be happier, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Cheerios
Sam

I also recommend this seller, very fresh tea and competitive prices!
William

Postby kikula » Sep 24th, '13, 20:05

I was surprised not to see Norbu on the list here - I've enjoyed @30 teas from him, especially oolongs, and he's excellent. An extremely nice guy, FAST in-state shipping and great CS all around.
kikula

Postby debunix » Sep 25th, '13, 02:57

The lists in these official guide topics have not been updated for a long time. I've nominated Norbu in many categories but especially appreciate Greg's oolong selections--it's not always the deepest in any one category, but he has an excellent variety and I've found his best stuff compares very favorably to other vendors. For purely selfish reasons--I am not a relative or spouse or employee--I would like to get him some more business, so that some of the offbeat and wonderful teas I have found nowhere else would continue to be offered, rather than dropped for lack of interest.

If only I could have persuaded more of you to buy that awesome Nantou White Oolong, I'd still be able to enjoy it this year. Sigh.
debunix

Postby GuyWan » Sep 25th, '13, 10:54

debunix wrote:The lists in these official guide topics have not been updated for a long time. I've nominated Norbu in many categories but especially appreciate Greg's oolong selections--it's not always the deepest in any one category, but he has an excellent variety and I've found his best stuff compares very favorably to other vendors. For purely selfish reasons--I am not a relative or spouse or employee--I would like to get him some more business, so that some of the offbeat and wonderful teas I have found nowhere else would continue to be offered, rather than dropped for lack of interest.

If only I could have persuaded more of you to buy that awesome Nantou White Oolong, I'd still be able to enjoy it this year. Sigh.

And you are doing a good job of it! I decided to give Norbu a try after reading many of your posts. My first order should arrive today.
GuyWan

Postby Chip » Sep 25th, '13, 13:31

debunix wrote:The lists in these official guide topics have not been updated for a long time. I've nominated Norbu in many categories

My apologies. :cry: I should likely ask for assistance in getting the TeaVendor section up to date and kept that way!!!
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby sherubtse » Sep 26th, '13, 08:46

Chip wrote:
debunix wrote:The lists in these official guide topics have not been updated for a long time. I've nominated Norbu in many categories

My apologies. :cry: I should likely ask for assistance in getting the TeaVendor section up to date and kept that way!!!

I am sure that there are many folks on TeaChat who would be more than willing to help out, Chip (myself included, of course). You just have to ask! :D

Best wishes,
sherubtse
sherubtse

Postby mcrdotcom » Nov 18th, '13, 18:45

I haven't read the nominations but I see Origin Tea isn't on the list at the start of the thread? May I nominate them?
mcrdotcom

Postby anastasia » May 19th, '14, 08:50

I nominate The Tea Room Savannah.
anastasia

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions