Hello!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Hello!

Postby TaiPing Hou Kui » Jan 25th, '08, 14:22

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am a college student on the east coast. I have been drinking loose leaf for about the last two years. My main brewing vessels are a 5.2 oz. yixing and a 6 oz tokoname kyusu. I have recently purchased a nice Hagi Kyusu with matching yunomi (cup) and yuzamashi (water cooler)--I will post pictures soon. I primarily drink greens and whites with a preference for japanese greens but a pure love for one particular chinese green (TaiPing Hou Kui)--as you can probably tell by my Name/Profile on "Teachat". anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and tell everyone a little bit about myself. Happy Brewing!

-Nick
TaiPing Hou Kui

Postby Chip » Jan 25th, '08, 15:06

Hi TPHK,
Love TPHK, did you ever have Cha Wang TPHK, wow, not only looks supreme, but it even tastes more full that typical TPHK. Either way, it is a wondrous green tea.

LOL, you have already impressed many with your teaware!!! Take a look under Teaware. ah heck...here is the link... you will like this thread.

Great Teaware Topic

So, you also like sencha, I presume??? That is my favorite right now.

And a heart felt welcome to TeaChat!!!
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby scruffmcgruff » Jan 25th, '08, 15:07

Welcome nick! Glad to see your registration woes got all sorted out.
scruffmcgruff

Postby Wesli » Jan 25th, '08, 15:13

Sup Nick, ffgs.
Wesli

Postby skywarrior » Jan 25th, '08, 23:58

Welcome aboard, Nick!! :D
skywarrior

Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Postby Salsero » Jan 26th, '08, 01:57

Good to see you on board. Your screen name draws me to you like a moth to the flame!

Why have you chosen the name of that lovely tea (why not Fukamushi, for instance), which examples of it have you had.

It's suprising that there are not more people here who take the name of a favorite tea.
Salsero

Re: Hello!

Postby hop_goblin » Jan 26th, '08, 18:20

TaiPing Hou Kui wrote:I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nick and I am a college student on the east coast. I have been drinking loose leaf for about the last two years. My main brewing vessels are a 5.2 oz. yixing and a 6 oz tokoname kyusu. I have recently purchased a nice Hagi Kyusu with matching yunomi (cup) and yuzamashi (water cooler)--I will post pictures soon. I primarily drink greens and whites with a preference for japanese greens but a pure love for one particular chinese green (TaiPing Hou Kui)--as you can probably tell by my Name/Profile on "Teachat". anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and tell everyone a little bit about myself. Happy Brewing!

-Nick

Is this the same TaiPing cha from the Anhui provence that produces only 150kg a year?? Or is it the others! Wow, gots some deep pockets if it is! ;) Welcome!!
hop_goblin

Postby Eastree » Jan 27th, '08, 00:29

Welcome from a fellow B&B member!
Eastree

Instant Messenger

Permissions