Tea Focus Group

For general/other topics related to tea.

Nov 19th, '13, 08:59

Tea Focus Group

by Ampersand » Nov 19th, '13, 08:59

Hi all,

I’m in the process of establishing a boutique, ethically-sourced, loose leaf tea company. My earlier post asking people what tea they drink most of has been incredibly helpful research – so much so that I am now wanting to start a non-paid focus group of anyone anywhere who is interested in tea. This focus group will allow me to email out a survey asking a number of additional questions regarding your tea preferences.

If you would like to join this focus group, please copy and paste the link below into your browser to add your name and email to the list:
http://bit.ly/TeaFocusGroup-TeaChat

The first survey question will be coming out on Friday afternoon (PST) so while there will be future surveys, I’d love to have you on this first one!

Many thanks

Tim

NB: As mentioned, this is an unpaid focus group.
Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe, or to receive less or more information.

Nov 20th, '13, 12:10

Re: Tea Focus Group

by Chasm » Nov 20th, '13, 12:10

Are you going to have a physical storefront, or will this be online only? The answers wind up being different.

If you have a physical storefront, what matters is less what we tell you and what your local customer base wants. If you're dealing with Americans who don't have a lot of experience of good tea, for example, you probably want some hearty Assams and other robust blacks to appeal to coffee drinkers and a selection of herbals/tisanes to appeal those looking for a health drink.

If you're in an area with more dedicated tea drinkers, well then it comes down to what they dedicatedly drink.

Whereas if you're going to be online only, pick something and specialize.

Nov 20th, '13, 16:44

Re: Tea Focus Group

by mcrdotcom » Nov 20th, '13, 16:44

If you select the country, the state/province doesn't change accordingly, so thats a bit strange... I just selected none and put my city in the city box

+ Post Reply