Favorite Rooibos

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Re: favorite Rooibos

Postby AllanK » Nov 25th, '13, 00:17

shah82 wrote:I like Rooibos with puerh tea flowers in it. Makes for an extremely relaxing drink with plenty of qi.

That is an excellent idea. I bought a tea flower cake just a few weeks ago from Yunnan Sourcing.
AllanK

Re: Favorite Rooibos

Postby TeaLoverUK » Aug 27th, '14, 16:35

My favorite is actually plain Rooibos with milk and sugar. Though Vanilla Rooibos is also really nice. And I drink it all day long - I like the flavour, and the fact that it's really healthy is just a great bonus.
There is a great brand called Freshpack, from South Africa where the tea is grown. Not sure if you can get it everywhere, but it;s worth a look.
TeaLoverUK

Postby Poseidon » Aug 28th, '14, 10:04

I havent had rooibos in a long time because it always used to make my throat scratchy... Does this happen to anyone else? I always enjoyed the flavor though.
Poseidon

Postby daidokorocha » Aug 28th, '14, 10:54

Poseidon wrote:I havent had rooibos in a long time because it always used to make my throat scratchy... Does this happen to anyone else? I always enjoyed the flavor though.

I don't drink rooibos enough to really remember well, but I think this might have happened to me on an occasion or two. I do like rooibos and I always walk around thinking, "Well, I should have some rooibos!" but I never actually do it. I've had the red variety and two rooibos mixes--one of which I really, really like and will purchase again in the future surely--and I'd like to try the green. From there, my rooibos adventures probably won't go much further.
daidokorocha

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions