Hello from Praise Tea Parties

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Hello from Praise Tea Parties

Postby Praiseteapartie... » Jan 26th, '08, 18:54

Hello Everyone!

I want to introduce our new venture to all the Tea Fanatics out there. We offer a new concept on tea parties. We are looking to hire a sales force in all 50 states of people who love tea and to make extra money while having fun!. Praise Tea Parties is a ground floor company that is approaching its 1 year anniversary.

We offer a awesome Consultant package. Salary is 25%commission based, plus loads of incentives. There are no territories and no inventory to carry.

Check out the company on praise tea parties dot com. Or you may contact me for hiring information or to receive a catalog. We carry over 100 kinds of teas and tea accessories. We are anticipating rapid expansion and I need your help.

As always...."One Cup Invites Another".

(edited by moderator: Please sign with your full name or this post will be deleted.
Typically, because your post is self promoting and you are not a member of TeaChat in good standing, I would have deleted your post. At the very least, removed your links to your business. Please read the rules of TeaChat under announcements. Future posts containing links will be immediately deleted otherwise. I have moved your post to our Industry Planning forum, a more appropriate location. Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, contact me by PMing Chip)
Praiseteapartie...

Instant Messenger

Permissions