Good mold / bad mold?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Re: Good mold / bad mold?

Postby the_economist » Jan 19th, '14, 12:58

Davcha wrote:Well, have buyed a traditional stored 2001 Commissioned CNNP 8582 (Hong-Kong, Taiwan) sample. After cca 20 days - the "white frost" (mycelium) appears. I drunk cca 30 ml - the effect: drunkenness. The first tasting was without "frost" and without drunkenness. Well, psychotropic effects of some fungi are well known. The question is - are there any "bad" mokotoxins...?

White frost isn't bad mold. Congratulations on experiencing tea drunkedness.
the_economist

Postby Davcha » Jan 20th, '14, 09:04

Well, this is a sterile mycelium. Nearly every mycelium ist white, the difference appears with fructification - when the sporangiophores develops.
Davcha

Postby chrl42 » Jan 20th, '14, 22:13

the_economist wrote:
Davcha wrote:Well, have buyed a traditional stored 2001 Commissioned CNNP 8582 (Hong-Kong, Taiwan) sample. After cca 20 days - the "white frost" (mycelium) appears. I drunk cca 30 ml - the effect: drunkenness. The first tasting was without "frost" and without drunkenness. Well, psychotropic effects of some fungi are well known. The question is - are there any "bad" mokotoxins...?

White frost isn't bad mold. Congratulations on experiencing tea drunkedness.

I thought gold fungus isn't bad mold,

white frost might not be hazardous to body, but to say it's just safe and good mold seems to....somewhat forgiving :D
chrl42

Postby the_economist » Jan 20th, '14, 22:40

If I had a cake with some white forst, I would brush it off but I wouldn't throw the tea out.

But I'm not saying that the original post is just white frost, I don't know about that particular example.
the_economist

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions