Want to open a tea room

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Want to open a tea room

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 18:25

Does anyone have any advice for someone interested in opening/starting a tea room?

Kristin
teachat
Site Admin

information on opening a tearoom

Postby Maria Rivera » Jun 24th, '05, 20:34

Hello Kristen, I have something that might interest you. My mother and I run a tearoom in Lansdale Pa and we have put together a seminar:Dream to Reality; How to Open and Operate a Sucessful Tearoom. Our first one is in September the 18-21.
To find out more check out our ad in Tea Time magazine or you can email me with your address and I will be happy to send you our information packet. We want to provide other people like yourself with information we needed to know before we opened
My email is Mariastea@aol.com or call us at 215-362-2466
-Good Luck in your new venture- Maria rivera
Maria Rivera

Seminar

Postby Sue » Sep 22nd, '05, 15:10

I saw the ad for this conference in TEATIME Magazine. I had some interest, ut could not fidn a webstie. I sent an eamil to the one listed in the ad: berkshiregourma3@cs.com

So fat, no has relied. Yes, I know the Pect' q8 has passed, but the ad mentions another seminar in Mar, 06.

It sould be really helpful if you could direct us to a Website in order to get info about the seminar. The ad gives very minimal info, and the email listed in the ad differs fromt this one.

Sue in Indiana
Sue

Postby Tracy » Sep 22nd, '05, 23:25

Sue, you have a great resource right there in Columbus, Indiana. Go to http://www.empiretea.com/tea_business.htm and give my friend Guy a call. His seminar is excellent, and is the best value for the money, imho. You'd be hard pressed to find someone with his in-depth level of tea knowledge, as he came to the States from running a tea estate in Sri Lanka.

You'll have a wonderful time! Tell him I said hello, too.
:D
Tracy

Postby MARIA RIVERA » Jan 6th, '06, 20:29

SUE,
I WAS JUST READING THROUGH THESE POSTINGS AND CAME ACROSS YOURS. WE ARE HAVING A CONFERENCE IN MARCH. THE 19TH - 21ST AND YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT US AND OUR SEMINARS AT WWW.THYMEFORTEA.US. i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT WWW.MARIASTEA@AOL.COM.
MARIA RIVERA

Instant Messenger

Permissions