Feb 27th, '14, 16:35

My University Had a Japanese Tea Tasting-Pics/Tasting Notes

by Kongaloosh » Feb 27th, '14, 16:35

Hey Everyone,

My favourite university society-SocieTEA--had a tea tasting with a local tea shop, and I thought you guys might be interested in the tasting notes and pictures I took.

Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/L4gds

I'm new here, so if I'm breaking the rules in any way let me know!

Feb 28th, '14, 18:56
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: My University Had a Japanese Tea Tasting-Pics/Tasting Notes

by Chip » Feb 28th, '14, 18:56

You are breaking the letter of the law on the forum, but fortunately I am a nice mod who favors the flavors of Japanese green tea! :mrgreen: In fact, I activated your link for you.

Thank you for sharing your tasting notes with us.

We met much of the Sugimoto family a few years ago at the World Tea Expo. They were of course very kind and humble.

Mar 1st, '14, 13:48

by Kongaloosh » Mar 1st, '14, 13:48

Chip wrote:You are breaking the letter of the law on the forum, but fortunately I am a nice mod who favors the flavors of Japanese green tea!
All hail the generous mod!
Chip wrote:We met much of the Sugimoto family a few years ago at the World Tea Expo.
Woah, talk about Japanese teas! You went to the world tea expo? What's was it like?

I'm relatively noobish. Well, at least I don't go to international-level events and meet people with agricultural heritage tea plantations...

Mar 1st, '14, 16:40

by ClarG » Mar 1st, '14, 16:40

That looks very nice!

My university has something like that but it was not available when I attended there as a student and graduated.

+ Post Reply