Taobao Tube Unreachable

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Mar 13th, '14, 12:14

Taobao Tube Unreachable

by AllanK » Mar 13th, '14, 12:14

I have been trying to put in an order with Taobao Tube for two days and can't seem to get in touch with them. I don't know if I am just not receiving their reply or if they have closed up shop temporarily? Their website still works but they normally communicate via email, now silent. Has anyone else had communication problems (not meaning translation) with Taobao Tube? I have used two separate email addresses for them and suggested they use both of mine, no luck. Any suggestions? Is there a holiday in China now that would have them closed?

Mar 13th, '14, 14:30

Re: Taobao Tube Unreachable

by Exempt » Mar 13th, '14, 14:30

AllanK wrote:I have been trying to put in an order with Taobao Tube for two days and can't seem to get in touch with them. I don't know if I am just not receiving their reply or if they have closed up shop temporarily? Their website still works but they normally communicate via email, now silent. Has anyone else had communication problems (not meaning translation) with Taobao Tube? I have used two separate email addresses for them and suggested they use both of mine, no luck. Any suggestions? Is there a holiday in China now that would have them closed?
Chawang shop and yunnan sourcing is also on hiatus. I'm not sure but there may be a chinese holiday or event going on???

+ Post Reply