Wanting an Adagio rendition of Aveda's Comforting Tea!

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Wanting an Adagio rendition of Aveda's Comforting Tea!

Postby brittanyshimkus » Sep 25th, '06, 00:28

Hey Adagio-Lovers!

After drinking 'supermarket' teas for years, I was introduced to fresh loose tea leaves when I was shopping at the local mall and was met at the entrance of Aveda by one of their saleswomen who handed me a small cup of what they called, Comforting Tea. It is simply a combination of licorice root and peppermint, but it is one of my favorites. The aroma is powerful and invigorating, but the best part is its aftertaste! It leaves this soft and subtle flavor on your palate.

However, it is $25 for 4.9 oz, and I know Adagio can not only beat that price, but also the taste, so I'm hoping I will see this combination one day on the Adagio virtual-shelves.

Shalom!
brittanyshimkus

Postby Amanda » Oct 27th, '06, 12:42

Sounds fantastic :) We will definately keep it in mind for future blends. Thank you for the suggestion.

-Amanda
Amanda

Postby JoCo » Jan 19th, '08, 13:41

Adagio could create a much better blend that includes licorice - which is extremely soothing and quite different. The Aveeda blend is a little too toothpaste-y
JoCo

aveda tea

Postby grocerygirl33 » Feb 1st, '08, 18:33

I love aveda's ta too but $25 is alot for me to pay
grocerygirl33

Postby kaenhu » Jan 26th, '09, 22:39

I would love to see Adagio do a version of this tea. I love it but am currently boycotting Aveda (due to bad customer service).
kaenhu

Postby silvermage2000 » Jan 27th, '09, 18:22

Sounds pretty good as long as the licorice wouldn't be overpowering. I do agree aveda's is not very cheap.
silvermage2000

Instant Messenger

Permissions