Dragon Tea House

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jul 21st, '14, 22:17

Re: Dragon Tea House

by AllanK » Jul 21st, '14, 22:17

Exempt wrote:I don't understand why they are responding to other people but not to any of my emails :shock:
I get this better now. After my recent bad experience with Red Lantern Tea I decided to order a few bings and some white tea from www.dragonteahouse.biz. My previous experience with them had been strictly through EBay. They always responded fast through EBay. I put in my order three days ago on the .biz site and the website says order complete. I think that means shipped but am not certain. However, they too have not gotten back to my emails about shipping and tracking. I am going to send them another email tonight and hope they respond.

Jul 22nd, '14, 01:14

by tinols » Jul 22nd, '14, 01:14

From ebay, my order got delivered quickly. Ordered on a Friday night, probably afternoon in China. Then I got my package the following thursday. Such quick shipping! The tea was ok.

Jul 22nd, '14, 20:22

by AllanK » Jul 22nd, '14, 20:22

tinols wrote:From ebay, my order got delivered quickly. Ordered on a Friday night, probably afternoon in China. Then I got my package the following thursday. Such quick shipping! The tea was ok.
Yes their shipping on Ebay is fast. Their shipping at their own site is slightly different. They shipped half my order so far with an "LN" tracking number, not as good as Ebay's "LK" tracking number but still fast. They did not ship it SAL.

Jul 23rd, '14, 03:56

by Balthazar » Jul 23rd, '14, 03:56

I've found their shipping to be very fast, too. Generally it will take an order around two weeks to reach me (Norway) from them, no difference between ebay and own site in my experience. For comparison, I'm still waiting for a tuochatea order that was shipped more than two months ago.

Free and fast shipping is nice and all, but at the end of the day I'll take reputability over shipping speed (and price) any day. (And I find that the more pu you have the less shipping speed of new orders matters :) )

Jul 30th, '14, 18:45

by AllanK » Jul 30th, '14, 18:45

I received the remainder of my order from www.dragonteahouse.biz today. All arrived intact and unlike Red Lantern Tea, who took revenge for me filing a just EBay claim, no revenge was taken for me filing a claim when they sent a Raw tea instead of ripe. Red Lantern Tea has refused to even admit they have blocked me, nor did they sufficiently answer my questions.

Aug 1st, '14, 11:55

by daidokorocha » Aug 1st, '14, 11:55

Yeah... I just ordered two orders from this place. I promised myself one but I couldn't resist a second. The selection is very interesting for the right prices and the free shipping is shocking. This might just become one of my favorite vendors if I like the tea. Looks like I will finally be trying my first sheng. I don't even drink pu-erh that much but it has suddenly become my second most owned tea category after the last few days (after Japanese Greens). I realise there might not be much difference between a compressed sheng and maocha, but I went ahead and ordered some anyway just to try it.

On the topic of their shipping, both times they sent me an e-mail around 2 hours after I placed my order telling me my order has been shipped. :shock: I find this nearly impossible. I've been really impressed with the promptness of a lot of tea vendors.

Aug 1st, '14, 15:29

by Exempt » Aug 1st, '14, 15:29

daidokorocha wrote:Yeah... I just ordered two orders from this place. I promised myself one but I couldn't resist a second. The selection is very interesting for the right prices and the free shipping is shocking. This might just become one of my favorite vendors if I like the tea. Looks like I will finally be trying my first sheng. I don't even drink pu-erh that much but it has suddenly become my second most owned tea category after the last few days (after Japanese Greens). I realise there might not be much difference between a compressed sheng and maocha, but I went ahead and ordered some anyway just to try it.

On the topic of their shipping, both times they sent me an e-mail around 2 hours after I placed my order telling me my order has been shipped. :shock: I find this nearly impossible. I've been really impressed with the promptness of a lot of tea vendors.
Watch out for the fakes though :roll:

Aug 1st, '14, 17:44

by daidokorocha » Aug 1st, '14, 17:44

I'm pretty new into puerh so, I really could not even begin to know what was fake and what wasn't. :lol: I even managed to buy myself mini tuocha that people absolutely despise around here. I've never had one and I'm quite curious. They come cheap enough, after all.

Did you ever end up getting an e-mail back, Exempt?

Aug 4th, '14, 20:15

by Exempt » Aug 4th, '14, 20:15

daidokorocha wrote:I'm pretty new into puerh so, I really could not even begin to know what was fake and what wasn't. :lol: I even managed to buy myself mini tuocha that people absolutely despise around here. I've never had one and I'm quite curious. They come cheap enough, after all.

Did you ever end up getting an e-mail back, Exempt?
Yup, they were rude and acted like it was my fault that I purchased fakes from them. They said they're still going to sell the fakes and only offered me store credit. Won't be buying from them again

Aug 4th, '14, 23:22

by daidokorocha » Aug 4th, '14, 23:22

Er, that is pretty brutal. I wonder if this means they haven't gotten a lot of complaints about the fakes yet or if they just don't care about the complaints whatsoever. Very much a shame that they wouldn't correct their info.

+ Post Reply