apple and mango

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Sep 28th, '05, 17:02

apple and mango

by nikkogreek » Sep 28th, '05, 17:02

does anyone know where you can get an herbal mix of apple and mango tea?

Sep 28th, '05, 23:39

by klemptor » Sep 28th, '05, 23:39

I don't know where you can get such a mix but, if you mix Adagio's Apple Cantata and Mango Melange, you'll probably get something very close to what you've got in mind.

Mango Melange does contain apple pieces but, having never had any of Adagio's herbals (much more a black and oolong girl, myself), I can't attest to how appley that blend is.

Hope this is helpful!
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.

Sep 29th, '05, 17:34

by Guest » Sep 29th, '05, 17:34

thank you so much i really appeciate your help :)

Sep 29th, '05, 18:36

by PeteVu » Sep 29th, '05, 18:36

klemptor wrote:I don't know where you can get such a mix but, if you mix Adagio's Apple Cantata and Mango Melange, you'll probably get something very close to what you've got in mind.

Mango Melange does contain apple pieces but, having never had any of Adagio's herbals (much more a black and oolong girl, myself), I can't attest to how appley that blend is.

Hope this is helpful!
wait a minute... youre a GIRL?! what does klemptor mean anyways?
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Sep 29th, '05, 18:52

by klemptor » Sep 29th, '05, 18:52

wait a minute... youre a GIRL?! what does klemptor mean anyways?
Very much a girl. I really hope I'm not exuding some manly vibe.... ;) Ooh, did you picture me with a beard? 'Cause if I were a man, I'd be rockin a beard.

'Klemptor' comes from the Kids in the Hall movie "Brain Candy." Klemptor was a fashion model (from Germany, I think) portrayed by Scott Thompson. She was the most frightening character ever.

I don't know that it's appropriate to mention here but it's also the nickname I gave a certain part of my anatomy.

Sep 29th, '05, 19:50

by Marlene » Sep 29th, '05, 19:50

I think it's your avatar giving off the manly vibes.
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, dosn't try it on.
-Billy Connolly

Sep 29th, '05, 20:39

by klemptor » Sep 29th, '05, 20:39

Does that mean Mike B. is really an old white-hair?

My icon is the inherently sexy James Marsters, who, I am not ashamed to admit, turns me into an annoying squealing little fangirl every time he flashes that killer musculature and sexy face of his.

Squeal.

Sep 30th, '05, 01:58

by teaspoon » Sep 30th, '05, 01:58

OOH! OOOOOH!!! Don't forget his utterly sexy and oh-so-rockstar singing voice! My best friend and I travelled several states away just to see Ghost of the Robot in concert. *swoon*

We also stood in a tempest with several other fans after the show waiting for the band to come outside and sign autographs. They did not. Pansies. It was still worth getting soaked to the bone though, just to find out if they would.

~tsp
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Sep 30th, '05, 17:06

by klemptor » Sep 30th, '05, 17:06

You. Saw. GotR?!? Oh, so jealous! I've downloaded all of their songs - could never find a copy of Mad Brilliant for sale. I absolutely love his voice. And the whole rock star attitude - pics of his GotR performances are always so hot, with his sweat and his smiles.

Where'd you see him perform? He so needs to come to Philly and stop piddling about in the UK.

Have you gotten his new CD?

Sep 30th, '05, 17:58

by teaspoon » Sep 30th, '05, 17:58

Oh, I didn't even know he had a new cd out! We saw him in Chigago. It was awesome. It used to be you could order Mad Brilliant from their website, but I haven't even tried seeing if the website still exists now that the band doesn't. But yeah they rocked so I'm sad. *snifle*

~teaspoon
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Sep 30th, '05, 18:56

by klemptor » Sep 30th, '05, 18:56

Yeah, it's not for sale on the website anymore. But you can get Civilized Man from JamesMarsters.com. He's got a little bit of a different sound from GotR (less rock, more folkish)...but awesome nonetheless :)

+ Post Reply