Yea, Monday, celebrate TeaDay, 2/11/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

So, yesterday's results made me wonder, how old are you anyway?

Under 20
7%
20 to 29
52%
30 to 39
21%
40 to 49
11%
50 to 59
7%
60 to 69
2%
70 or over
No votes

Total votes : 56

Postby Tsukiko » Feb 12th, '08, 05:29

Lol, so do you need someone to tell you that you're 22 since you're 50 and act 12?

Hopefully I'm not 50 just yet. If so, I've lost almost 30 years :shock: lol I just feel like it at times. But mentally, I'm still pretty care free, like a 12 year old :P
Tsukiko

Postby FoxMackenzie » Feb 12th, '08, 08:21

25, starting to feel it, too! All of a sudden getting up stairs is an annoyance and my knees, which had previously had the quiet invisible efficency of say, a pancreas or appendix, feel the need to make themselves known as they (I'm certain) snicker like frat boys when I stumble over my newly creaky joints. I sound like popcorn when I get out of bed in the morning...pop pop pop :)

Is this getting old? It stinks :-p

-Fox
FoxMackenzie

Postby Tsukiko » Feb 12th, '08, 08:58

FoxMackenzie wrote:25, starting to feel it, too! All of a sudden getting up stairs is an annoyance and my knees, which had previously had the quiet invisible efficency of say, a pancreas or appendix, feel the need to make themselves known as they (I'm certain) snicker like frat boys when I stumble over my newly creaky joints. I sound like popcorn when I get out of bed in the morning...pop pop pop :)

Is this getting old? It stinks :-p

-Fox

LOL I know what you mean! The same happens to me when I move around.
Tsukiko

Postby osadczuk » Feb 12th, '08, 10:37

I'm a day late and a dollar short - but I'll chime in anyway. I'm 32 and female. I'm Ukrainian, more so-ish Galacian. Which this time of years means I make killer Easter Eggs.

As for the poll, I managed to be horrified that at 32 I was far above the age curve. OUCH!
osadczuk

Postby osadczuk » Feb 12th, '08, 10:43

My married name is Burke, but my husband's family (at least the Burke parts) are out of Kentucky, not Missouri. But still midwestern. Interesting. He's very German/Scotch/English/Irish.

cloudyday wrote:As far as my lineage goes, I don't have detailed information beyond the direct information I've found on my surname (Burke)
osadczuk

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 12th, '08, 12:43

Tsukiko wrote:
Ohhh another Republic of Tea drinker! Have you tried any of their other teas?

I have 2 other travel size tins of R of T--one is pear and kiwi, which is so good! The other is a wild plum-berry. These really are good for bagged teas! ;-) Which ones do you like?
TimeforTea

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 12th, '08, 12:52

vbguy772 wrote:
{snip}

I have lived in Vero Beach, Florida for the past 5 years since my retirement from teaching in upstate New York.

Since I live in a hot climate the rest of my day I drink iced tea. It's usually made from Adagio's flavored blacks (blueberry, grapefruit, or peach.)

Ron

Hi Ron!

I am looking forward to warming days here in NJ so I can enjoy yesterday's purchase of Adagio's decaf flavored blacks (raspberry, peach, and mango...)

I went to college upstate NY, and I also have a good friend who teaches math upstate NY. Where upstate did you teach?

Enjoy your sun-filled and tea-filled February away from the snow!
TimeforTea

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions