Looking for Cranberry tea

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Jun 7th, '05, 16:17
Mod/Admin

Looking for Cranberry tea

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 16:17

I'm looking for cranberry tea, any idea where I might find it? I had it at a family holiday dinner last year and it was wonderful with desert. My aunt had brought it back from England, haven't been able to find it here. Thanks.

Debbie McLiverty

Mod/Admin

Dear Debbie:

The tearoom I frequent carries a cranberry tea that tastes wonderful. Their website is not quite up and running yet but you can call them at 610-399-1077 or cambridgetearoom@aol.com. I know that they can mail out tea as I am a member of the Tea of the Month Club and get mine mailed.
Good luck.

Karin

Mod/Admin

I just discovered a wonderful cranberry tea called cranberry autumn harvest. I found it at Harney & Sons Tea (www.harney.com). They have a very nice website, great customer service and you can request a catalog through their website. I also tried their apricot and black currant teas. They are all delicious. A not so well known fact is that they will send you samples of their loose teas for $2.00 each. It is a great way to try new teas without a huge investment.

Good luck
Mary

Jun 7th, '05, 16:18
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 16:18

Mary Kate--

Thanks for the post.

As i'm sure you know, you can request catalogs, buy samples of tea and experience even better customer service by simply clicking "shop for tea" on the top of this page. Not only that, but through our wonderful site, we'll make tea informative and enjoyable! (It is an even less well-known fact that Harney and Sons is opposed to fun.)

Cheers!

Chris
Adagio Maestro

ps... Mary Kate-- when you get back to the office, tell the Harney boys that Adagio says "hi!"

Mod/Admin

I have lost my peach Tea recipe. Please help if anyone has a simple Peach Tea Recipe. That you can put in a cup of hot water. I also made Raspberry Tea, but cannot find my recipe. Awaiting help.
Thank you,
Wanda

Mod/Admin

Wanda--

Thanks for the post.

It doesn't get much easier than this...

Simply click here and add to cart:

http://www.adagio.com/flavors/peach.html
http://www.adagio.com/flavors/raspberry.html

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Oct 13th, '05, 09:20

Help!

by Guest » Oct 13th, '05, 09:20

I ordered a sample of Adagio's fabulous cranberry tea last week, and adored it so much I wanted to order a large tin of it, but I can't find it on the site any more! Will you be getting more?

Oct 13th, '05, 09:37

by LavenderPekoe » Oct 13th, '05, 09:37

The cranberry tea is under the "holiday teas" it is a special addition and won't be around after the end of the year, so get it early! Here is the link.

http://www.adagio.com/holidays/cranberry.html
Teas for trade:

+ Post Reply