Tea Wish List

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Oct 7th, '05, 13:38
Adagio

Tea Wish List

by ilya » Oct 7th, '05, 13:38

We have not created a way to modify the wishlist at this time. Too many other projects in the wings at the present time. Will go back and create this option later. :)

Oct 7th, '05, 14:15

by klemptor » Oct 7th, '05, 14:15

Too many other projects in the wings at the present time.
Ooh, I like the sound of that!
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.

Oct 7th, '05, 16:25

Re: Tea Wish List

by teamuse » Oct 7th, '05, 16:25

ilya wrote:We have not created a way to modify the wishlist at this time. Too many other projects in the wings at the present time. Will go back and create this option later. :)
oh noooo....i thought i would be able to go back and add my "comments" ...it seems like the instructions when the page was created indicated that that functionality was up. well...i'll be publishing that separately on my blog :(

if i am recalling this correctly, you might want to remove that text or alter it for all of us overachievers out here who plan to spend hours gushing over what teas we want =D
it makes for a confusing site for the customer returning to add item x or adjust something.
remember ilya the cardinal rule is "don't make me think" ;)

and...it probably wouldn't take too terribly long to make that change

Oct 11th, '05, 17:57

by chris » Oct 11th, '05, 17:57

Hope you guys remembered your passwords -- the ability to add/modify your wishlist has now been added. To find this, simply go to your wishlist page and enter your password under "login" on the right-hand tab.

"Wishing" everyone well,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Oct 11th, '05, 19:34

by teamuse » Oct 11th, '05, 19:34

YEA!!!!! Thank you!!!!

edit: just tried and it out and it works great for me!!!

Oct 12th, '05, 08:28

by LavenderPekoe » Oct 12th, '05, 08:28

Thanks for the ability. It works, but it is a bit cumbersome. If you want to add a lot (as I am trying to do) you have to scroll down after every addition to get back to that box. One thing that may help would be to move it to the top. I would actually rather see an "add" page that lists all of the available teas with check boxes or something. That would be a lot faster for large additions. But, it is just great to be able to use and maintain the wish list fuction. :)

edit: Also, (I know, I know, go away already) I would like the ability to add teas that are not in stock so that if they are in stock when someone goes to use my wishlist they can order them without me having to remember to go in and add them. What happens to the tea on the wishlist if you add it and then stock runs out at some point? I have a feeling I will be getting a lot of use out of this wishlist thing, even if I only use it to keep track of what I want to order myself.

Oct 12th, '05, 08:52
Adagio

by ilya » Oct 12th, '05, 08:52

Fair points. We throw this together over the weekend to get something in place. I'm sure we will go back and not only add functionality, but tweak the design as well.

Oct 12th, '05, 09:02

by LavenderPekoe » Oct 12th, '05, 09:02

I'm sure you will. Thanks. One more thing. You can't seem to add the holiday teas or "Extras". I haven't quite finished with it yet, so I will let you know what else I find.

(Isn't it great to have other web/computer/developer type people around to annoy you with requests?)

Oct 13th, '05, 21:46

by Dronak » Oct 13th, '05, 21:46

Thanks for the update. I see how the current pull-down menu options could make it hard for people to add a lot of items, but at least we can edit our lists now. That's certainly good.

+ Post Reply