Pumpkin Pie Tea

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Jun 7th, '05, 16:21
Mod/Admin

Pumpkin Pie Tea

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 16:21

They sent me a free sample of Pumpkin Pie tea with my order. I usually don't like flavored teas. This is actually quite good though I can't quite describe it. Smells like spicey pumpkin pie, but fortunately tastes more like tea with just a touch of pumpkin. Wish I had some whipped cream to put in it!

Lu Prescott

Jun 7th, '05, 16:21
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 16:21

A few months ago, my neighbor gave me the sample set of Halloween flavored teas. My favorites are Dracula's Delight, Candy Apple, and Pumpkin Spice. Since this time, I have become known as the neighborhood "tea pusher." I try to get everyone to have a cup of teas with me to experience how delicious they are! And, by the way, that sample set is one of the coolest gifts I have ever received.

susan z

Jun 7th, '05, 16:22
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 7th, '05, 16:22

Susan--

Thanks for the post.

Glad you are enjoying our delicious teas!

Keep pushin',

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Jun 21st, '05, 16:08

Pumpkin Spice, one of my favorites

by Marian_luvt » Jun 21st, '05, 16:08

Hi, the past october I bought the flavor sampler and I received from you a sample of Pumpkin spice, and I found it delicious. I was really surprise with the original flavor. I love it .

I hope to find soon another "halloween tea". I know Adagio launch this kind of flavors just for that ocasion, but i would like to try another.

Jun 21st, '05, 16:21

by chris » Jun 21st, '05, 16:21

Thanks for the note.

No worries... we've already started concocting spooky flavors for this Halloween.

It's scary how quick its approaching!

Chris
Ghost Tea Maestro

+ Post Reply