May 2nd, '20, 00:00

May 2nd Discussion

by Bridgette » May 2nd, '20, 00:00

Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Jasmine Silver Needle!

All the appeal and softly sweet nuances of a classic Silver Needle tea, enhanced with the graceful aroma of night-blooming jasmine flowers. Airy flavor, delicate mouthfeel and pleasantly dry finish.

Are you walking through metaphorical gardens?
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 2nd, '20, 09:22

Re: May 2nd Discussion

by OneFish » May 2nd, '20, 09:22

Well, I love jasmine teas, and I've been getting into white teas, so this was a great way to start my day. Not all jasmine teas are the same -- it's true that the scent of jasmine is so distinctive that it dominates, but this is very different, for example from the strong jasmine green tea I sometimes make my daily -- a sweetness in the white tea complements the jasmine, the weight of the tea is just nice. Good stuff --

May 2nd, '20, 09:36

by Janet » May 2nd, '20, 09:36

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Jasmine Silver Needle!

All the appeal and softly sweet nuances of a classic Silver Needle tea, enhanced with the graceful aroma of night-blooming jasmine flowers. Airy flavor, delicate mouthfeel and pleasantly dry finish.

Are you walking through metaphorical gardens?
This is a nah for me. I was thrilled hoping it was a silver needle. I try to drink most tea without any sweetener. I had to add honey. This one is not a repeat. The jasmine gives it an unpleasant coating feeling on the tongue.

May 2nd, '20, 16:24

by SherryA » May 2nd, '20, 16:24

I like this tea, although I have to say my personal preference is jasmine green tea. I actually made sure I used 180 degree water, so that I could brew it exactly the right way. But it cooled off very quickly. I would probably go ahead and use fully boiling water in the future, even if that's a bit harsh for the white tea. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks! :D

May 3rd, '20, 01:03

by connieddunn » May 3rd, '20, 01:03

Today’s tea has a gentle, warm and fresh flavor, similar in vegetal goodness of a bright green tea, grassy with a jasmine floral note.

+ Post Reply