Offer: Grapefruit Oolong

"Retired" Swaps SubForum

Offer: Grapefruit Oolong

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 25th, '08, 12:03

Sample sized tin from adagio. Only used once. Received it from adagio 2 weeks ago.
TimeforTea

Postby LavenderPekoe » Feb 25th, '08, 15:02

What would you like for it? I am afraid my freshest tea is a Tao of Tea Lychee (received early January). The rest are probably a bit on the older side.
LavenderPekoe

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 25th, '08, 15:04

LavenderPekoe wrote:What would you like for it? I am afraid my freshest tea is a Tao of Tea Lychee (received early January). The rest are probably a bit on the older side.

I don't know what Tao of Tea Lychee is--please clarify. If it doesn't sound like something I like, then you can give me a rain check for when you place another order.

Aren't you the one who raves about the grapefruit oolong on teachat?
TimeforTea

Postby LavenderPekoe » Feb 25th, '08, 15:26

Tao of tea's Lychee is a fruity black. I am not sure if it is scented or flavored, but, I didn't think you would like it much. I just didn't do a good job of tracking how old my other teas are and I haven't bought any in a long time since I had so much. I am trying to get through them now so I can get more, though. :)

Nope, that's not me. I am not here that much and I have never had it. What do you like, so I can be on the lookout for it?
LavenderPekoe

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 27th, '08, 15:08

Our tea swap is set, so this topic can be locked now. :)
TimeforTea

Instant Messenger

Permissions