Jasmine Downey pearl

Artisans share their Teaware Art.

Aug 19th, '21, 21:09

Jasmine Downey pearl

by Happyspacedude » Aug 19th, '21, 21:09

Awhile back ago a friend turned me on to Jasmine Downey Pearl Tea as a tea that not only gives you energy but it allows you to focus. As a programmer this tea delivered and I was able to do many programming sessions that were very successful,

My source for this tea was Peet's coffee and you can buy it on Amazon but I want to expand my knowledge of tea which is zero.

Are there any other teas that have what Jasmine Downey pearl tea does... Energy, focus, and a little high. I have tried Jasmine Pearl teas and it does not have the same effect. So magic must be in the word Downey.

Sorry for the noob question but I need my magic tea. :)

Will

Oct 27th, '21, 05:16

Re: Jasmine Downey pearl

by pamattey » Oct 27th, '21, 05:16

Everyone reacts differently to tea, so others can only give you recommendations based on their experience which, of course, may not be representative of your experience.
In my case, i sometimes get this effect from silver needle (make sure it's really hairy buds) but since you mentioned jasmine, i'd suggest you try this and see what works best for you:

https://yunnansourcing.com/products/jas ... ea-sampler

To me, jasmine pearls does it, but since you said it doesn't work for you, maybe jasmine scented silver needle will do.

Oct 28th, '21, 04:12

Re: Jasmine Downey pearl

by Teasenz » Oct 28th, '21, 04:12

The reason the 'downey' jasmine gives you a bigger mental boost because it's likely made of younger tea leaves that contain more caffeine. Younger tea leaves contains more 'white hairs', hence 'downey'. ^_^

So for any kind of tea, younger and smaller leaves will give a bigger mental boost. This isn't just the case for Jasmine teas.

+ Post Reply