White Tea versues Green Tea


White and yellow teas are among the most subtle.

White Tea versues Green Tea

Postby Zeahra » Feb 28th, '08, 20:50

I just recently found out recently that white tea contains more antioxidants than green tea. How do they compare in Antioxidant levels?
Zeahra
 

Postby silverneedles » Feb 28th, '08, 21:05

:roll:

...
are you on a healthy diet & exercising most days of the week?
User avatar
silverneedles
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Feb 27th, '
Location: TX <- NY

Postby Proinsias » Feb 28th, '08, 21:31

White Tea versues Green Tea
.
We could petition for a TeaFight forum. We just need to get Chip tea drunk and we'll be sorted.
Proinsias
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Mar 19th, '
Location: On the couch

Postby Zeahra » Feb 28th, '08, 23:50

silverneedles wrote::roll:

...
are you on a healthy diet & exercising most days of the week?


Umm, when did I say I was on a diet?
Zeahra
 

Postby scruffmcgruff » Feb 29th, '08, 00:36

Zeahra wrote:
silverneedles wrote::roll:

...
are you on a healthy diet & exercising most days of the week?


Umm, when did I say I was on a diet?


I believe silverneedles was checking to see if you live healthily. Not "on a diet" in the weight-loss sense, but rather keeping a healthy diet. The issue is lots of morbidly obese people (I'm not saying you are one, I'm just illustrating a point) or other generally unhealthy people look to tea as a miracle cure, which it isn't.
User avatar
scruffmcgruff
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Jan 11th, '
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Postby Space Samurai » Feb 29th, '08, 00:44

What Scruff says is very true. I get fat people coming in all the time, sometimes they are so obese they use those motorized carts to haul themselves around, and they want me to tell them which tea will help them loose the most weight.

Then others want to know what tea is good for this, or what tea is good for that; which tea really has the most antioxidants.

It's just tea.
User avatar
Space Samurai
 
Posts: 1634
Joined: Jan 28th, '
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Postby osadczuk » Feb 29th, '08, 01:14

Space Samurai wrote:It's just tea.


How dare you Space! It is most definitely not just tea. It is most wonderfully tea. Faultlessly tea. Tasty tea.

Never just tea.
Last edited by osadczuk on Feb 29th, '08, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
osadczuk
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Nov 28th, '
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Postby silverneedles » Feb 29th, '08, 01:17

:)
User avatar
silverneedles
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Feb 27th, '
Location: TX <- NY

Postby hop_goblin » Feb 29th, '08, 01:32

Space Samurai wrote:What Scruff says is very true. I get fat people coming in all the time, sometimes they are so obese they use those motorized carts to haul themselves around, and they want me to tell them which tea will help them loose the most weight.

Then others want to know what tea is good for this, or what tea is good for that; which tea really has the most antioxidants.

It's just tea.



Scruff, we prefer to be called metabolically challenged! :lol:
User avatar
hop_goblin
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: May 22nd, '
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!

Postby Mary R » Feb 29th, '08, 09:50

or horizontally endowed... :lol:
User avatar
Mary R
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Dec 20th, '

Postby TimeforTea » Feb 29th, '08, 11:23

Zeahra wrote:
silverneedles wrote::roll:

...
are you on a healthy diet & exercising most days of the week?


Umm, when did I say I was on a diet?


I believe what Silverneedles meant when he said "healthy diet" was by your day-to-day diet; not diet as in an eating plan for weight loss.
User avatar
TimeforTea
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Feb 2nd, '0


Instant Messenger

Permissions
You cannot post new topics
You cannot reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You cannot post attachments
Navigation