Feb 24th, '20, 10:54

Re: Official what Black (Red) Tea Are You Drinking Right Now?

by rrrrowsdower » Feb 24th, '20, 10:54

Scottish Breakfast per Bridgette's recommendation. Really enjoying it.

Feb 24th, '20, 13:39

by Bridgette » Feb 24th, '20, 13:39

rrrrowsdower wrote: Scottish Breakfast per Bridgette's recommendation. Really enjoying it.
Happy to hear it! It's a staple at my house!

Feb 28th, '20, 04:52

by kev_fernando » Feb 28th, '20, 04:52

I recently received a gift of the Exquisite Organic Black Tea and Infusions by Dilmah Tea. I was never really a fan of infused tea until I tried this range. The concentrated subtle flavours have an uplifting aroma that leaves you feeling refreshed after every cup. It's my favourite way to start the day and I'm sure it would appeal to every avid tea drinker.

Apr 10th, '20, 11:07

by rrrrowsdower » Apr 10th, '20, 11:07

Now that I have run out of my first bag of Scottish Breakfast (will have to buy more), I have been drinking Golden Monkey. Really liking this one, and even my wife commented how smooth it was. The first time I tried it I oversteeped it and thought "eh, its ok". Now that I am steeping for the recommended time only I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Once I get back to the office next week I have a tin of "Yunan Golden Curl" in my desk waiting to try again.

Apr 11th, '20, 09:38

by revscott » Apr 11th, '20, 09:38

I am drinking Yunnan Golden Curl. That has been my favorite tea for a few years now. I used to drink only Golden Monkey from Teavana, but when they out, I haven't found a good replacement for Monkey leaves, so I am thankful that I found the Curl.

Apr 14th, '20, 07:57

by ehsan.giroux » Apr 14th, '20, 07:57

I'm currently drinking Jin Jun mei alot. Though I've delved into Dian hong Cha and I'm always on the lookout for traditional lapsang. :D

Apr 15th, '20, 09:00

by rrrrowsdower » Apr 15th, '20, 09:00

revscott wrote: I am drinking Yunnan Golden Curl. That has been my favorite tea for a few years now. I used to drink only Golden Monkey from Teavana, but when they out, I haven't found a good replacement for Monkey leaves, so I am thankful that I found the Curl.
Indeed i noticed similarities in the two. Enjoying Yunnan Golden Curl now that i'm out of Golden Monkey. Unfortunatly i only had a small tin which now has enough for one more cup.

Apr 23rd, '21, 04:11

by Chamal » Apr 23rd, '21, 04:11

Hi recently my friend gifted me a Luxury Collection Single Estate Black Tea from Zesta Ceylon Tea and it was truly one of the best black teas I have had in a while. The large leaf brew is smooth on the palate and I would highly recommend it for any avid black tea drinkers.

Jul 4th, '21, 06:22

by robertgsoliz » Jul 4th, '21, 06:22

Black tea is a product made from the Camellia sinensis plant. The aged leaves and stems are used to make medicine. Green tea, which is made from fresh leaves of the same plant, has some different properties.

Black tea is used for improving mental alertness as well as learning, memory, and information processing skills. It is also used for conditions such as headache, both low and high blood pressure, preventing Parkinson's disease, and many others, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.

Jan 26th, '22, 23:39

by Chamal » Jan 26th, '22, 23:39

I was recently gifted an amazing black tea from a Ceylon tea brand called Zesta Ceylon tea. Its a Rosehip Hibiscus With Black Tea and has been one of the best cups of tea i have enjoyed in the recent past. The tea has a tangy taste that sticks to the tongue and is an ideal beverage to have before a meal.

If you enjoy a good cup of black tea you should definitely check it out - https://www.zestaceylontea.com/product/ ... -tea-100g/

May 26th, '22, 20:25

Re: What Black(Red) Tea Are You Drinking Right Now?

by Chamal » May 26th, '22, 20:25

One of the best Black Tea's iv had the pleasure of having is from this Sri LankanTea Brand called Zesta Ceylon Tea. Their black tea is generally bolder and stronger in taste and is full of natural goodness and perfect for everyday drinking.

You can have a look at their black tea collections at - https://www.zestaceylontea.com/product- ... black-tea/

Nov 25th, '23, 15:59

by spot52 » Nov 25th, '23, 15:59

I have been drinking Keemun for years, and it is still my daily. I prefer the Mao Feng verities.
"You want the taste of dried leaves in boiled water?"

"Er, yes. With milk."

"Squirted out of a cow?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking I suppose ..."

Nov 27th, '23, 08:25

by sofikkkkkkko » Nov 27th, '23, 08:25

I recently tried Sun Moon Lake, and it's amazing! I read its description at https://teajewel.com/blogs/news/taiwanese-tea-in-depth-exploration and decided to order it! I was skeptical at first because I thought the combination of cinnamon and mint would be very chemical and strange. However, this is my winter find! It's spicy, warm, and at the same time fresh and light! It's very pleasant to drink, and I advise everyone to try it.

Dec 23rd, '23, 13:34

by CCC » Dec 23rd, '23, 13:34

Golden Monkey

+ Post Reply