I wish I could find Arizona Tea

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Sep 20th, '05, 16:59

I wish I could find Arizona Tea

by undermyhats » Sep 20th, '05, 16:59

I rercently discovered the Arizona Tea flavor>>Blueberry White Tea. I love this flavor. I found it in a small corner store. Now I cannot find it to purchase any longer :( . It would be nice to buy packs to take home too. How can you locate it?
TTFN.
undermyhats

Sep 20th, '05, 21:25

by klemptor » Sep 20th, '05, 21:25

Try this: http://store.drsoda.com/arblwhtea.html

I do strongly urge you to try Adagio's White Blueberry, which can be served hot or iced. Arizona teas are chock full of sugars, which tend to obscure the taste of the tea.
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.

Sep 21st, '05, 00:04

by PeteVu » Sep 21st, '05, 00:04

i agree, boo for sugar.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Oct 23rd, '05, 01:11

by fpanko » Oct 23rd, '05, 01:11

While, I love adagios teas & also love blueberry teas.
Unfortunatly, I find adagio's white blueberry to be lacking in blueberry flavor. I had such high hopes for it too. Maybe that's the real problem.
Anyway, go with berry blues. It has much more of a blueberry flavor. Requires no sugar either.

Oct 23rd, '05, 01:38

by Ric » Oct 23rd, '05, 01:38

klemptor wrote:Try this: http://store.drsoda.com/arblwhtea.html

I do strongly urge you to try Adagio's White Blueberry, which can be served hot or iced. Arizona teas are chock full of sugars, which tend to obscure the taste of the tea.
Yes, sweeteners destroy the taste of tea!

Plus Arizona teas are really noting more than flavored sugar water.
In God's Grace,
Ric

Oct 23rd, '05, 02:02

by ribex » Oct 23rd, '05, 02:02

fpanko wrote:While, I love adagios teas & also love blueberry teas.
Unfortunatly, I find adagio's white blueberry to be lacking in blueberry flavor. I had such high hopes for it too. Maybe that's the real problem.
Anyway, go with berry blues. It has much more of a blueberry flavor. Requires no sugar either.
I agree that the Adagio white blueberry doesn't have much blueberry flavor and also had high hopes for it. I hope this product can be improved. It has good potential for health benefits as well. More blueberry!

+ Post Reply