YUM YUM! Berry blues

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Oct 26th, '05, 01:49

YUM YUM! Berry blues

by Sarah » Oct 26th, '05, 01:49

I absolutely love the Berry Blues herbal tea and it is beautiful to watch brew in my minute mug - the color is great and taste is splendid! Thank to Adagio! :D

Oct 26th, '05, 16:44

by PeteVu » Oct 26th, '05, 16:44

you guys have no idea how much of a mind blow it is to me that a guest named sara(h) arrived here at 1:49 am this morning
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Oct 26th, '05, 20:13

by teaspoon » Oct 26th, '05, 20:13

You're right, Pete, we probably don't... Why is this so?

~teaspoon
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Dec 28th, '05, 21:43

Late night posts

by Snow on Cedar » Dec 28th, '05, 21:43

I admit that some of my posts here are rather late night...I have a terrible habit of getting up at 1, 2, or even 3 in the morning to have a cup of tea, and of course that gets me going on this forum. :oops:
Humans are a dangerous breed...just look at what they do to each other.

Mar 1st, '06, 16:26

by Guest » Mar 1st, '06, 16:26

LadyArden wrote:Thanks for the recommendation Sarah. That's one I've been thinking about trying but putting off till next order each time. Good to know someone heartily enjoys it.
I agree and will try it out next time.

I drink tea in the middle of the night as well, but I don't venture on line......just into a good book.

Mar 15th, '06, 16:28

by Molly » Mar 15th, '06, 16:28

Just got my first order of this tea this afternoon and am definitely hooked.

I got sidetracked though and the tea was cold by the time I got back to my desk. It's actually really yummy this way. I think I found an alternate to my regular choice of dewy cherry for iced tea! Hurray!
Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.

~Thich Nat Hahn~

+ Post Reply