Strawberry!

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Nov 4th, '05, 11:33

Strawberry!

by Neecerie » Nov 4th, '05, 11:33

I am trying to come up with Adagio christmas presents for all the relatives and one of the cousins is a strawberry fanatic.

I have tried the strawberry black tea, but want opinions on which of the two Strawberry herbals is just the most strawberry like...

:?:

Nov 6th, '05, 18:39

by cess » Nov 6th, '05, 18:39

Not sure on the herbals - though Valentine's is delightful - chocolate and strawberry - how can you go wrong?!

Nov 6th, '05, 20:23

by teamuse » Nov 6th, '05, 20:23

i would say wild strawberry then strawberry patch...but they are both lovely. i think that anyone that loves strawberry would adore either of these.

Nov 8th, '05, 12:36

by Neecerie » Nov 8th, '05, 12:36

teamuse wrote:i would say wild strawberry then strawberry patch...but they are both lovely. i think that anyone that loves strawberry would adore either of these.

Great...I plan on getting here a few different ones, so I can use all these suggestions!

thanks tons...now just have to pick out stuff for all the other relatives...all get tea!

Nov 8th, '05, 14:20

by Neecerie » Nov 8th, '05, 14:20

LadyArden wrote:
Neecerie wrote:
teamuse wrote:...now just have to pick out stuff for all the other relatives...all get tea!
How cool is that! Can I be in your family for the holidays?
Only if you really want to be in an insane loud Russian tea drinking family! :lol:

Most are tea drinkers of the teabag type anyhow....so this is a nudge to get them to step up in quality...plus is really hard to pick for them...so this makes it at bit easier...

+ Post Reply