flavor similar to "Teavana" - Aztec Fire

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

flavor similar to "Teavana" - Aztec Fire

Postby fyman » Nov 7th, '05, 16:10

Hello;

We recently tried a flavor at the Teavana store- anyone know anything about a flavor similar to "Teavana" - Azteca Fire?

I has strawberry, chocolate, and a spice that I cannot describe, but it is one of our favorite's! Combines well with other rooibos very well.

http://store.teavana.com/aztecafirenew.html

Thanks in advance!
Tony G
Gloucester, Va
fyman

Teavana

Postby Teatime » Nov 7th, '05, 16:14

I stopped at Teavana for the first time while my husband and I were in Chicago Saturday. They have alot of teas to select from but not as many as Adagio.

It was enjoyable looking at all the different teas.

Teatime
Teatime

Postby teamuse » Nov 7th, '05, 19:40

if you are looking for strawberry and chocolate in a black tea...then Valentines would definately be you tea.
To get the spice you would probably have to do a little self blending...maybe Christmas or Oriental Spice?

although in looking at the picture in the link you provided...that looks like it could be an herbal...
that might be a little harder to manage with an outright adagio blend...but it may prove a fun way to experiment with blending to get the right taste...or perhaps one that's even better
teamuse

azteca fire

Postby fyman » Nov 7th, '05, 20:21

We ordered the 8 oz valentines tea, among others, on our $150 order with the trinitea machine today.
Cheers
Tony & Trish
Gloucester, Va
fyman

Aztec Fire

Postby nateman7 » Nov 9th, '05, 22:47

I bought some of this tea and the young man at the store said it has red pepper--you will discover this if you take a big sniff of the dry tea! I believe the tea also has pieces of walnut--there sure seems to be an oil residue after infusing. Rooibos with apple and strawberry pieces too. Good tea, gotta be able to handle some heat, though.
nateman7

Instant Messenger

Permissions