I have too much black tea , really too much
At the same time I am trying to educate myself in other kinds of tea. So, here’s my list of black samples that I would like to swap for oolongs, greens (especially Chinese greens) and/or whites.
• English Breakfast – Adagio sample, nearly full
• Valentine’s Blend – Adagio sample, more than half of a tin
• Assam Decaf – Harney’s, 1 oz or 2 oz, I have too much of it
• Russian Samovar – from Tea Gschwendner, 1 oz
• Scottish Breakfast – 1 oz or 2 oz, I have too much of it
• Kusmi Anastasia - 1 oz or 2 oz, I have too much of it
• Kusmi Flower Bouquet #108 – 1 oz or 2 oz, I have too much of it
• Russian Tsar’s – from St. Petersburg, Earl Grey like blend, 1 oz or 2 oz, I have too much of it
• Black Mango – Adagio sample, nearly full - SWAPPED
• Black Blueberry – Adagio sample, more than half of a tin - SWAPPED
• Bangkok Green – Harney’s in Adagio tin, half a tin (wonderful if you like coconut. I hate coconut!) - SWAPPED
I probably have more. I will add them as I go through my stash.
Thanks for looking!
*** I ran my post by Mary and she OK'd it. ***