Chocolate Tea

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Valentines Tea

Postby Teatime » Nov 7th, '05, 16:03

The Valentines Tea sounds wonderful! I'll have to keep that in mind for my next order!

Teatime
Teatime

Postby chris » Nov 7th, '05, 16:10

We've got a plain chocolate teaas well.

I've also heard that SerendipiTea has some good ones!

Hope this helps,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
chris

Valentines tea

Postby Teatime » Nov 11th, '05, 17:04

Well I went ahead and ordered Valentines tea because I just couldn't wait any longer.

I'm glad that Adagio offers the flavored teas all year!

Teatime
Teatime

Postby chris » Nov 11th, '05, 18:28

All in a day's work, LadyA.

My pleasure.
chris

Chocolate Tea

Postby Medman51 » Feb 13th, '06, 20:25

This is my favorite and it is very soothing. Enjoy.
http://store.yahoo.com/bostonteacompany/bochtea.html
Medman51

i don't know what kind of chocolate tea...

Postby d313rium » Feb 14th, '06, 00:19

I don't know what kind of chocolate tea you're looking for, but one of my favorite all around teas is Tealuxe's chocolate Chai. It tastes like chocolate, that's for sure (i think there might even be some cocoa powder in there) and the chai gives a nice base and a little kick. One of my favorite teas. Come to think of it....I should reorder. =]
d313rium

Postby d313rium » Feb 14th, '06, 00:21

darnit, I decieved you! I can't find it on their site, they might not be selling it anymore. Anyhow, it was good?
d313rium

Postby Madam Potts » Mar 7th, '06, 12:42

I love tea. and I love chocolate.

I have been experimenting lately with creating my own chocolate teas and chocolate chais - as both tea and chocolate are highly personal tastes, i helps to have a tea you know you like and a chocolate you know you like. It does no goood to take a chai and mix it with milk chocolate shavings if you'rea dark chocolate lover...
Madam Potts

Postby deadalchemist » Apr 7th, '06, 16:17

would anyone care to share what a chocolate tea tastes like? i considered ordering some of the Valentine's tea from Adagio but i didn't. i hear "chocolate tea" and i think "...gross." if i want some hot drink with chocolate i'll just make a hot chocolate. 8) can anyone describe it's taste? i go head over heels for chocolate so i think it may be something that i'm into.
deadalchemist

Postby klemptor » Apr 8th, '06, 13:25

My personal opinion is that chocolate teas taste faintly of cocoa and don't really have much taste in general. I'm in the minority, however, because I know the Valentine's tea is really popular here.
klemptor

Postby peachaddict » Apr 8th, '06, 20:35

I got some of the Harney & Sons Valentines Blend, which is chocolate and rosebud black tea. It tastes basically like tea with a hint of chocolate in it. This stuff wasn't sweet, and it was good. Whether or not one would like it would really depend on taste. Hope you like the tea, deadalchemist.
peachaddict

Postby garden gal » Apr 17th, '06, 21:34

I have never tried the chocolate tea by itself- but I LOVE it with the rooibos vanilla- very smooth and yummy. Also one of my favorites is the valentines with chocolate and vanilla- that blend is decadent and rich- I think of a rich dark chocolate cake for some reason. The rooibos cocomint with extra chocolate is like a andes mint- without the extra chocolate it is very minty to me.
garden gal

Postby klemptor » Apr 28th, '06, 16:50

klemptor wrote:My personal opinion is that chocolate teas taste faintly of cocoa and don't really have much taste in general. I'm in the minority, however, because I know the Valentine's tea is really popular here.

I take it all back. Chocolate, when blended in equal parts with either Yunnan Gold (hot) or Keemun Encore (cold), is absolutely scrumptious!

(Still not crazy about it on its own, though.)
klemptor

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions