Looking For: Twinings manderine and lychee

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Nov 11th, '05, 17:15

Looking For: Twinings manderine and lychee

by Marlene » Nov 11th, '05, 17:15

I got a box of this wonderfull stuff in a trade. I fell madly in love with it dispite the bag issue. (bags and I gennerally don't get along). Anyway, I can't find it online or in stores anywhere. Does anybody know where I can get this or it's equivalent? It's ingredients are:
Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, apple pieces, blackberry leaves, manderin flavouring, liquorice root, jasmine flavouring, orange flavouring, lychee flavouring, lychee pieces, manderin pieces.
Please help! I'm down to 4 bags!
Marlene
(of course, if adagio would get a lychee herbal, i could mix something up my self, hint hint, chris
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, dosn't try it on.
-Billy Connolly

Nov 11th, '05, 21:39

by Messorius » Nov 11th, '05, 21:39

I've only seen it in England while visiting. There's a few other blends they have that are not available here as well. Which reminds me, I need to tell hubby to bring me some more. <3

Nov 13th, '05, 12:02

by teamuse » Nov 13th, '05, 12:02

I would recommend a British import site as well.

There are just some Twinnings, esp the herbals...that it is near impossible to find here in the states. I had some luck at Cost Plus/World Market with the Lemon & Ginger (Chris I implore you for an Adagio blend similar to this too!!). I don't remember seeing the lychee one you referenced...but I have had it and it is lovely. If you discover it, please let me know.

+ Post Reply