Large orders

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

May 3rd, '08, 12:40

Large orders

by DangerInRed » May 3rd, '08, 12:40

Okay, so I'm attempting to make a big order. A really big order. I have 15 separate items in my cart, but when trying to add another, it won't let me. It just turns the last thing on my list into whatever I'm trying to add and makes the quantity 2.

Has anyone ever had trouble placing large orders? Am I just going to have to make 2 separate orders?

May 3rd, '08, 13:58

by auggy » May 3rd, '08, 13:58

I don't know at all if this is related to the problem you are having, but I have found that I have more than one window open, I have to refresh the second window before adding that item to the cart if I added an item from the first window. Does that make sense? It drove me nuts for a while until I figured out what was going on. I just thought things kept getting removed from my cart.

May 3rd, '08, 14:47

by DangerInRed » May 3rd, '08, 14:47

I guess I should mention that all of the things I'm adding are custom blends, as it seems to be related to the problem. I can add more other things, but it does the weird substitution for the last blend I chose and upping the quantity to 2 if I try to add any more blends. Maybe there's some kind of limit?

I did send an email over to Adagio CS, but I forgot to mention the fact that they're custom blends.

May 4th, '08, 00:39
Adagio

by ilya » May 4th, '08, 00:39

Sorry about the technical problems you are having. In fact, the code does limit the custom blends to 15 per order. We set it that way never thinking it would be a problem.

I would recommend placing multiple orders. Since that many teas in your order would qualify you for free shipping, you will not be penaltized.

+ Post Reply