Adagio accessories

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Adagio accessories

Postby Teatime » Nov 25th, '05, 11:57

I would love to see Adagio sell Adagio tee shirts. I also think it would be cool if Adagio came up with an Adagio logo bag so that we could carry our Ingenuitea, Clarity cup and Adagio teas to work, on vacation, etc.

Teatime
Teatime

Postby Tadiera » Nov 25th, '05, 12:19

Ooo. Adagio tshirts... So many options for design!

I like this idea. :)
Tadiera

Postby Marlene » Nov 25th, '05, 23:05

Oh, boy. Chris, the dreaded topic is back! I want a tea shirt too!!! What ever happened to the plans for a shirt last summer?
Marlene

Postby teaspoon » Nov 26th, '05, 11:56

Hey yeah and if you wanted you could do tea-dyed shirts! You'd just have to find the right people, that would be willing to do it. I was going to do tea-dyed t-shirts and stamp or paint them for my shop over the summer, but I never found a source for 100% cotton t-shirts that sold them individually rather than in bulk so that I could test. But I'm sure that somewhere you could find someone that'll mass-produce such a thing.

~the fashion-minded teaspoon
teaspoon

Postby klemptor » Nov 26th, '05, 12:35

Tsp - try a craft store (Michael's or AC Moore). Any place that sells puff paints or iron on transfers will also sell shirts to go with.

They'll sell them in a variety of colors, including an off-white/cream color, which I think would be awesome for tea-dying. ;)

Good luck!
klemptor

Postby teaspoon » Nov 26th, '05, 13:23

Thanks, Klem! I tried the Michael's here at home, they only had 50/50 cotton/poly blend shirts, but maybe another store will have 100% cotton. Synthetic fibers don't take dye very well, so you've gotta stick with natural fibers.

~tsp
teaspoon

Instant Messenger

Permissions