Free Deals

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

For a little fun, Did you take advantage of the free cups, and how do you like them?

I got them and love them!
8%
I got them. They're ok.
8%
I got them, but don't use them.
4%
I didn't get them.
79%

Total votes : 24

Free Deals

Postby PolyhymnianMuse » May 12th, '08, 01:06

I was just wondering if Adagio had anything else in the works like the zarafina cup deal for an order over $50. I missed out on that one but am going to be placing an order pretty soon and just wanted a little heads up if any like that is on its way.
PolyhymnianMuse

Postby chamekke » May 12th, '08, 01:14

What free cups?
chamekke

Postby PolyhymnianMuse » May 12th, '08, 01:31

Lol. There was a deal on a set of two cups with saucers. You had to make a $50 order and than you got them for free, all you had to do was pay the shipping.
PolyhymnianMuse

Postby Sam. » May 12th, '08, 01:50

I didn't get them because I didn't place a larger order during the time period. I just today ordered my utiliTEA and some samples so I might have ordered it but it looked as though the promotion had ended.
Sam.

Postby ThinkingOutLoud » May 12th, '08, 06:57

I placed an order, but it was too small to get the cups and I didn't think the cups were worth almost doubling my order to get them. (Sorry, Adagio!) I would be interested in knowing if anyone got them. Good poll idea! 8)
ThinkingOutLoud

Postby RussianSoul » May 12th, '08, 07:56

I got them and did not like them and gave them away as a gift.

They are much more green than appears in the image and rather thick. I thought they would be more white and dainty. But my friend seems to be delighted with them, thinks they are very clever.
RussianSoul

Postby chamekke » May 12th, '08, 11:05

Might be an idea to create a new topic like this (but without the poll, and non-Zarafina specific) as a way of sharing freebies and "deals" with each other as they are offered.

Can we do this, mod squad? It'd be a good place to point newbies, too. For example, the "green tea kit" (sampler) that Den's offers to new customers for $3 should be noted. I nearly missed taking advantage of that on my first order - it was only because of a comment on TeaDay that I was able to scramble an e-mail request to Den's to add it to my order. (Luckily they were able to add it at the last moment, as my first order hadn't shipped yet.)
chamekke

Postby xine » May 12th, '08, 13:29

Unfortunately, the Zarafina offer expired. These types of offers through us, are rare but we will try to offer more of the like- it also depends on who we can partner up with for these special offers.

I am hesitant in creating a new forum, especially since the name will attract more spammers (and we do not like spammers!) and we just cleaned up the forum due to complaints that the message board is too long. I imagine most offers- such as the Den's offer you refer to, are on-going, so perhaps a post in 'recs' or 'other' can suffice. If you do hear of any sort of special deals and what not, I suggest posting a thread on it in those forums- most responses will probably be in acknowledgment, or any feedback from the experience- but not really topic building as well.
xine

Postby PolyhymnianMuse » May 12th, '08, 13:58

I agree, although it would be nice to have a topic specific to all that type of stuff it probably would be easier to just post the deals in the appropriate place. I think it deff might be a good idea to atleast make one about the den's sampler in the green tea forum and perhaps even sticky it. That one is on going and the $3 it costs is refunded on your next order.
PolyhymnianMuse

Postby Cinnamon Kitty » May 12th, '08, 14:01

I did not end up getting the cups. I had a $50 order with Adagio, but because I used up some points and did some reviews, it ended up being less than $50 so I didn't qualify to order the cups. If I did qualify, I probably would have gotten them and enjoyed them since I love the color green.

There was a post in the "other forum" about free tea samples: viewtopic.php?t=4588
Cinnamon Kitty

Postby soapy » Jul 14th, '08, 23:23

I did get them but not to fond of them.
soapy

Instant Messenger

Permissions